25. Dare

I look at who's talking and of course it's Molly. She's leaning in towards Ethan and talking to him so others can't hear, even though she was very loud. I walk next to her and sit down. Ethan just says "Um I don't know, Molly." His eyes follow me as I hold onto Molly as payback.

I decide to almost latch to her, but to the point that I make her fall over.  She quickly shoves me off of her before I can knock her over.  I just pout as I sit back normally on the couch and fiddle with the beer in my hand.  Even though I turned 21 not that long ago I've only drank alcohol a couple times.

When I turned 21, Mark and a few friends took me out for some fancy alcohol, because my 'first drink should be special'.  Even though I've had alcohol once before when I was younger. By younger I mean that I was 13, I had a wine cooler and I loved it.  It's not that crazy, ok?  Oh god I'm not drunk already, right?  Why am I talking to myself... shit.  I take another swig of my beer and look around the room for signs of life as I see my first target, Seán . 

As I sit next to him on the couch I take another sip of my beer. "My god, (Y/n). Slow down on the drinking please," Seán says looking at the less-than-halfway-filled beer in my hand.  I just nod and shakily place the beer on the living room table.  He sighs as he looks at everyone around the room I just keep my eyes fixed on him.

"Wanna play a gameeee?" I smile wildly and put my hands up. 

"Sure," Seán giggles.  He grabs my wrists and looks into my (e/c) eyes, "which game?"

"Patty Cake?" I tilt my head cutely like a puppy.

"Really (Y/n)?" He smiles. "Fine, just for you though." He lets go of my wrists and we both raise our hands. As we play patty cake I keep missing his hands from all the alcohol, he just giggles. Seán brushes back his hair and looks at me closely, "Any other games?"

Does he actually look... hot? I'm serious. He looks really attractive as he stares into my eyes. My cheeks heat up a little and I pretend to look like I'm thinking. "I dunno man, do you know any?"

"Ooo. We could all play truth or dare!"

"That would be tons of funnn~!" I distance myself from Seán and take another taste of beer.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?!" Seán yells, because you know that boy is loud.

"Isn't that what teenage girls play at sleepovers?" Mark looks at Seán and I.

"I haven't played that in forever!" Jp says smiling.

"Pleaseeee Markyyyy!" I say and hold Mark's arm.

"Fine. Who else wants to play?" Everyone else agreed except Mandy, Bob, Gar and Patrick. I started out with a dumb dare.  After we each went around once it was my turn again.

Mark turned to me and said, "Truth or dare?" I replied with the word 'dare' and froze in place when he looked at Ethan and I.

"You and Ethan, in the closet, 7 minutes," Mark crosses his arms and sits back in his seat.  I look to Ethan on the other side of me, his face looked scared.  Just because we're gonna be in the closet doesn't mean we have to do anything...right?

I look at everyone else and they are all smirking except for Bob, who just doesn't give a shit.  Wade stands up and grabs our arms as he drags us to the nearest closet he first pushes Ethan in then he gives me a small shove.  Of course because of my nervousness I stumble over my own feet and bump into Ethan, knocking both of us to the floor.  Wade just chuckles and shuts the door leaving Ethan and I in darkness.

When I turn my head to Ethan I'm met with his lips inches from mine.  Even though its dark I can still see the details in his soft hazel eyes.  His eyes stare back into mine with anticipation.  Ugh his lips look so soft . . . my eyes widen as I realize what is happening.  Are we gonna kiss? 

  No he wouldn't wanna do that with me.  I frown slightly and lift myself from Ethan's chest he just sighs and brushes his hands through his hair.  I tuck myself into a tight ball out of embarrassment as he sits cross legged in front of me.  I keep my eyes on the ground praying the 7 minutes will end soon.  He just finds the situation amusing, how?

"Do you really just wanna just sit in here, silently for 7 minutes?" 

"What else is there to do?"

"Plenty of things," Ethan lifts my chin and winks.  He's just drunk and out of it, Y/n.  He wouldn't actually want to do anything if he wasn't drunk.

"Ok, let's just talk then," I untuck myself and make it so my knees are touching his as we face each other.  He frowns and nods.  We share random facts with each other for a minute or two and somehow find ourselves in another uncomfortable position.  How do I do this to myself?

I'm pushed against the wall and Ethan has his face directly in front of mine. (they are sitting down still, sorry that wasn't too clear) "E-Ethan?" I stutter out he just tilts his head cutely as if asking 'what'.

"Are you drunk?" I look into his hazel eyes he just blinks. 

"I don't think so. . ." his voice seems uncertain and I realize that he most likely is.  I frown and close my eyes, of course he is.  He places his hand on my cheek and leans in closer until I can feel his breath on my lips.  Before Ethan can get any closer the closet door swings open to reveal Jp with a small frown.

"Time's up," He turns and walks away from the door and heads back to the couch.  Ethan just shrugs and removes himself from me before he leaves the room too.

I tilt my head back and sigh.  Why do I care so much? He was drunk, why does it hurt though.  Why does it hurt to know that he probably wouldn't do it sober. . .

I leave the room and sit between Jp and Gar on the couch.  

I wanna cryy. I just found out that chapter 23 got mostly deleted by Wattpad which is fucking great. I just hope that this chapter won't end the same way -_-

:'(

I'm honestly sad, I feel like I've let you guys down cuz I don't want to rewrite it and I can't remember everything that happened...

ugh, sorry I always mess up...

I also know that you guys really liked that chapter... Im sorry I'm to lazy to rewrite it...