30. Ok

With the next week in mind, I end up sending Ethan the details for when the three of us have to leave for Michigan. I also texted my mom and told her that I would come with Ethan and Mark, but never on my own. She reluctantly obliged and said they could come as if I cared what she thought. Honestly, I don't really want to do this, but as Ethan said, I should at least try.

Michigan might look pretty and I can get good pictures or something. And I might be able to go shopping at my favorite stores. At least those are some reasons to go back. With all this in mind, it doesn't seem like too terrible of an idea to come back. I can just treat it like a vacation and I bet my subscribers would love to see pieces of my past.

Oh shit, my subscribers. I pull out my camera, take the vlog I filmed off of it and upload it to my computer. I forgot to upload the vlog so it's perfect that I needed to upload a video anyway. I put on effects and trim my vlog to perfection. The whole process took me about an hour to do, but it was worth it to see my results take another hour to upload. The entire time it loaded I tried to tell myself that I was okay with waiting an hour for my video. But I wasn't. So I ate food.

Mark made me some ramen and I ate it while watching Jp and Wade's collabs. At one point I accidentally choked on my noodles because Jp screamed. Mark just started laughing at me, which offended me at the time. Mark may not love me but, at least my fans love me.

-7 days later-

"Mark, how important am I to you?" I say, pouting as I hold onto my suitcase.

"Why are you saying this now?" he places more folded clothes in a pile. The clothes that I folded for him, which he never thanked me for.

"Well," I lay down on his bed, "when someone important to you does something for you, you should usually say thanks to be polite."

"What if I told you that I didn't want to?"

"I'd kick you out," I cross my arms. I wouldn't really kick him out. It's just fun to mess with him.

"Technically, you're in my room. So I would kick you out," he mocked my crossed arms and my eyes narrowed.

"You wouldn't dare," I glare.

"I would Y/n, I would."

When those words were spat out I jumped off his bed and ran. I bolt out of his bedroom door and run to the kitchen. I'm so smart, I think and scan the room. I smirk and find my favorite place to hide which is, in the closet. Honestly, this closet has kept me safe through a lot, why does Mark have to chase me all the time. Maybe he's trying to make me thinner or something.

-5 min later-

Maybe I could like, sleep or something? The rhythm of Mark's shoes stomping on our wooden floors makes me slightly doze off into a sweet but short slumber. Instead of dreaming I could just hear the sound of his shoes. I get more comfortable on the couch. I don't want to dream, and that doesn't bother me. Sometimes it's better not to dream, so then you can't get your hopes up. When you dream you relax too much and believe it's all fine.

Obviously, I haven't encountered as much as other people have, but just because you haven't gone through things doesn't mean you're okay.

I hide my feelings too much. I'm insecure, I'm ugly, I'm too dependent, but Mark's healing me. I can feel it. I've changed, for the better. I'm not the same girl I was. Thank god Mark found me that day on the street. I would've been in an even worse spot, four more years on my own would've made me crazy. 

Strong hands shaking my body lightly, wake me up and I see Mark smiling down at me. "Let's go N/n, I checked the house. Unless you need anything, I'm all good," he says calmly.

I nod and sit up from my spot on the couch and head to my suitcase. I pull out the handlebar and drag my bag around the room. Scanning everything in sight, I snatch my phone off the table along with Mark's keys. "You almost missed your keys," I pushed his keys into his chest.

"Oh, thanks," I just nod in return. I'm gonna fall asleep on the plane. As I yawn we both leave through the front door of our apartment, turning off the lights and shutting the door behind us.

Now, to get Ethan.

Sorry, this was short, also because I took so long to make it.  But guys, I have big news.

IM GONNA SEE BTS IN CHICAGO! 

My mom got me tickets for BTS on May 11, which is eight days before my birthday. I'm also very excited because I've almost liked K-pop for a year (June 7) + I get to see them.  

I'm sorry if you don't like K-pop and you may not care, but it means tons to me.  I'm gonna cry for sure, mates. 

also, thanks guys. I started this book A YEAR AGO and it's somehow very popular, so thank you.  I feel bad about my uploading because it's pretty trash.  I'm trying to work on it in first and seventh hour everyday, but I forget things very easily. 

Thanks anyway, loves 

;3