School [part 1]

It was my first day of school and my alarm went off.

'Ughh I don't want to go' I thought to myself. 'Whatever' I got up and brushed my teeth since I took a shower the night before. Once I brushed my teeth I changed into something to impress people on the first day, because it's very important.

Then I did my makeup, which I really don't wear much of

And hair straight

And hair straight. Last but not least I come downstairs and eat breakfast and head to school.

When I got there I asked for my schedule and went to search for my class. I accidentally bumped into two girls and my papers went flying everywhere, "Omg I am so sorry" I said. "It's ok" one of the girls said while helping me pick my papers up.

Once we're done the other girl turns and asks me with a big smile, "Are you new here?"

"Umm... Yeah it's my first day, and I need to find my class" I responded, "well welcome to Y/S!" She says but then adds, "What's your name again?" "Y/N" I say and she finishes. "Well welcome to Y/S, Y/N I am Wendy and this is-" "Mina" the other girl cuts in.

"Thank you" I say.

"Can I see your schedule?" Mina asks.

"Sure" I say and hand her my schedule. She reads it, puts a smile on her face and yells, "We have the same classes!" People turn to look at us and I start laughing.

"Great so... Let's go?" I ask. "Let's go."