Chapter 13

I failed again I'm sorry

~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was in the classroom everyone looked at me and gasped.

I just stared at them with a confused look.

Then in the corner of my eyes could see that a person came in.... it was the teacher. Oh shoot I'm screwed.

I ran to a chair as quick as possible so she couldn't see me.

***

Turns out it was a student after all and the teacher later on told me what happened while I was away.

I was heading to my locker to get lunch when suddenly I hear a group of girls shouting.

I turn to the sound and saw Tae in the middle of it.

I was about to walk over to him when suddenly a girl runs past me almost making me trip heading towards Tae first.

"Oww" I managed to balance myself but then the loud girls suddenly stop screaming, making me curious. So I turn to where Tae was before noticing that a girl was hugging him and rubbing her boobs in his arms.

WTF?! 

I walk over to where the girls are standing and listen to their conversation.

Girl  Tae

Heyy Taeee I missed you so much.

Seulgi leave me alone. You literally  saw me yesterday. 

But I still missed you. Good thing your best friend is gone. Now you have me.

I had enough I went over to close my locker and went to the lunch room.

I knew I was early since I was the only one sitting down.

I then felt someone behind me. I looked back and saw 2 girls smiling at me.

"Your back!" They both yelled at the same time and then pulled me in for a hug.

"Do I know you?" I asked. "Oh wait you are the 2 girls that came to visit me in the hospital about 4 times only? Right?" I asked.

"Yeah," one of them said rubbing her head. "We were busy" the other one cut in.

"And did you really lose your memorie?" They ask.

"Umm isn't it obvious? Are you guys like my friends or something?" I ask back.

"Oh..." one of them says and the other one starts to talk. "We are I'm Mina and this is Wendy. We were like best friends."

"Oh ok do you know Taehyung?" I suddenly ask without thinking.

"Why? Do you like him or something?" Mina ask with a smirk.

"What? N-no of course not. He's my boyfriend." I say and they start laughing.

"Are you serious? There's rumors about him dating Seulgi." Wendy said.

Seulgi? That's the girl that was hugging Tae in the hallway.