Chapter 30

Y/N's POV
I was home doing some chores and cleaning around the house. I looked really dirty, but I didn't care. I was in my home.

I hear Taehyung getting home.

"You're back from work!" I say but he ignores me.

I run up to him and hugged him.

"Oh! Baby!" He looks at me and hugs me back. "Sorry for ignoring you, I'm just really tired from work."

I giggled "It's ok honey, I'll cook something good for you and bring it upstairs for you to eat. Now go and rest." I said and started cooking some spaghetti carbonara.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I quickly lowered the flames and went to answer the door.

I open the door and see a really pretty lady
"Hello is Taehyung home?"

"Yes, can I know who's looking for him?" I ask.

She thinks for a second before saying. "His future wife" as she smiles.

"W-What?" I asked confused.

She rolls her eyes and pushes the door open.

"He needs to hire more respectful maids." She says as she heads up to me and Taehyung's shared room.

"I'm not a maid!" I yell and try to catch up to her, but she runs into our bedroom. Waking Taehyung up.

"Y/N? Whats wrong baby?" He says with his eyes closed. "Is dinner ready?"

She looks at me with a disgusted look and lifts Taehyung up.

"Oppa! Tell your maid to be more respectful towards your future wife!"

I widen my eyes and feel them getting watery.

"Huh?" I hear Taehyung say more awake and opening his eyes. He looks at me standing outside our room and then looks at the woman standing beside him holding his arm.

He creases his eyebrows and walks away from the woman.

"Y/N i-it's not what it looks like." He said.

I shook my head and went into the nursery. Putting the children into their carriers. He then enters the room.

"W-What are you doing?" He says.

"I'm leaving! And I'm taking my children with me."

Suddenly the woman walks in and gasps.

"You're living with a maid and her children?!"

"Jisu, shut up!" He says and walks over to me. "Y/N you cant leave with the children! They are my children too"

"O-Oppa What do you mean?"

"Shut up!" Me and Taehyung say in sync.

Suddenly he grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Jisu, this is my wife! These are my children! And there's no space for you here. So please leave!" He yells at her.

"H-how did you end up with someone like her?"

He pulls her by her arm and brings her down the stairs. And throws her out the door.

"I never want to see you near my family ever again!"

And he locks the door.

Because of the loud sounds, Song-Jin and Jae-Sun woke up and are now crying.

I go over to them and try to quiet them down.

"Shush it's okay~ don't worry oemma has everything under control~"

I then heard footsteps coming from behind me.

"Y-Y/N... I'm really sorry..." I heard him say and not long after that I heard some sniffles.

I turned around shock. "W-why are you crying?" I asked surprised. I've never heard or seen Taehyung cry.

"I-I thought you would really l-leave me and take my c-children away from me" he said.

My eyes softened and I went up to hug him. "I promise not to do that again, as long as you promise not to cheat on me again"

"I-I didn't cheat on you" He said. "My mom wanted me and Jisu to get married but I didn't want to"

I nodded slowly. "Oh"

The kids were now asleep and me and Taehyung got ready for bed.

"Goodnight Oppa"

"Goodnight baby girl"