Chapter 29

"T-Taehyung please~"

"'Please' What?"

"Let me get up!" I yell furious.

I've been trying to get up for the past 30 minutes to check on Song-Jin and Jae-Sun. But Taehyung doesn't want to let go of my waist.

Suddenly I hear baby cries.

"See? They're ok" he says reassuring me.

"I only hear one baby" he finally let's go of my waist and I get up.

I quickly run to the nursery and find Jae-Sun crying while Song-Jin is sleeping peacefully.

I sigh in relief and go over to Jae-Sun. "What's wrong my little bean~?"

As soon as he notices I'm here he stops crying and smiles.

I chuckle and go over to him. "Are you hungry?" I ask since he keeps on sucking on his thumb.

"Here" I embrace and start breastfeeding him.

Once he's done I pat his back and then I hear a little giggle coming from the other side.

I put Jae-Sun down and walk over to Song-Jin.

"You woke up too!" I say and he starts laughing. "Are you hungry?"

I lift him up and feed him as well then pat his back once he's done.

I hear the door opening and notice Taehyung coming in.

"Y/N, I just got a call from my mom" he says pausing for a second. "She wants me to meet someone"

I turn to look at him. "What?! You haven't told her that you got married??"

"I'm sorry ok? She's been feeling horrible lately and I don't want to give her the news just like that. And even tell her that I'm a dad already is going to be a lot for her"

I sighed, "Fine... then what are you going to do?"

He looked at Song-Jin sleeping on my arm peacefully and then at Jae-Sun. Then goes over to him and picks him up.

"I'm going to... meet her and then tell my mom that I didn't like her"

I looked at him in shock. "Seriously?? That's what you're going to do??"

He stared at the baby nervously. "Yeah... I have no other option."

"I promise nothing is going to happen." He kissed my forehead and then Song-Jin's and Jae-Sun's too.

He put him down and said. "I'll be back later, promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyung's POV

I headed to my mom's mansion and rung the doorbell.

She opened it and smiled.

"Come on in honey!" She said.

I smiled and hugged her. "Hi mom, how are you feeling?"

"Much better after seeing you" she said and closed the door behind me. "You've grown up so much."

I smiled and walked to the living room and found a woman sitting down.

She got up as soon as noticed me.

She looked rich and like a celebrity

"Mom, who's this?" I asked as she came in the room.

"Come and present yourself sweety" my mom said and signaled her to come towards us.

"Taehyung! Do you remember me?" As soon as she spoke I remembered her clearly.

"Jisu...?" She slowly nodded and hugged me tightly.

I can't believe my childhood crush is here.

"I thought you had moved to the U.S?" I asked her.

"I did, but when I received the news that eomma wasn't feeling good I immediately came rushing home. Only to find you living back in your mansion"

"When was this?" I asked.

"Like two weeks ago. Why? Did you not miss me?" She asked.

"O-Of cause I did" I said. "How could I forget about you" I nervously smiled.

"Well now that she is here, I can tell you two what I wanted you guys together." My mom started saying. "I want you guys to marry!"

I chocked on my weave.

"What?!" I turned to look at Jisu. She was smiling and embraced me.

"Yay! Oppa we're getting married!"

"W-wait I-i c-can't." I said remembering about my wife and my children back at home.

"What? Why not?" My mom said.

"I-I'm not ready to get married yet!" I said whatever came to my mind.

"But I'm getting old Taehyung" mom stated. "I want to see my son with his first child and I want to get to see him or her grow."

I smiled at her words. She will be able to see my children soon.

Jisu turned to me, "Yeah Oppa! We need to give eomma grandkids!"

I froze and didn't know what to do.

"I-I need to go"