Chapter 12

The next day it was back to school.  *sigh* "I don't want to go to school~" I say as I wake up.

I stayed in Taehyung's house because supposedly I was supposed to because that what the doctor told him. Luckily he had two bedrooms.

I got up searched for clothes in my suit case and headed towards the shower.

once I came out of the shower I changed, did my makeup, and headed towards the kitchen

The kitchen was really big and fancy, so it was easy for me to find it.

I saw Tae coming out of his room in pajamas

"Good morning" I said smiling at him.

He turned and widen his eyes. "Your ready already?!"

"Well, yeah... you said we had school today. Didn't you?" I asked and started heading towards the kitchen.

"Y-yes but I never said to wake up earlier. We have school until 7:00am. It's still 6:30." He said, headed towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist again.

"What's wrong?" I asked and turned to him.

"Y-your not uncomfortable anymore?!" He said and pouted.

"Nope, your my boyfriend after all. It's not like your a stranger." I said. "Anymore" I added and gave him a peck in the lips and turned to the stove again.

"But I wanted to tease you again" he whispered to himself but loud enough for me to hear. I just rolled my eyes.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as I went to check the fridge.

"Um... pancakes!" He said and smiled like a little kid.

"Ok."

~~~~~~

We were ready and heading towards school.

"Tae what clases do I have?" I asked and grabbed his hand as we approached the school.

"Umm I think you told me before that you wanted to be a doctor, so, that's what you might have. You can ask the office over there" he said pointing to an office that was not far from us.

"Oh ok..." I said and turned to him. "Can you take me to my classroom?" I asked nicely.

He smile and move closer to my lips. "Ok Baby" he said and started kissing me.

I kissed back but then realized that we were in school.

"Tae. We're. In. School." I said in between kisses.

"I don't care" he said as he backed away. I thought he was going to stop but then he lift me up bridal style and took me inside.

"TAE! Stop!" I said as I hit him playfully and luckily he stoped.

I came out of the office with my schedule.

"I know what classes I have now. You don't have to take me there anymore." I said to Taehyung that was sitting outside of the office playing a game on his phone.

"Ok" he said and got up to give me a kiss.

"Bye. Love you." He said and started walking towards what I think is his class.

"Love you too" I said back and headed to my class as well.

Sorry for not uploading in a while guys I was just busy I could only upload chapters from the other one. I will be uploading more from this so don't worry.