Chapter 21

3 Weeks later
I started having waves of nausea and headaches. Probably because I am not taking breaks when I'm studying. So I started taking short breaks and drinking tons of water.

Taehyung went out to get something to eat since I was hungry but needed to study so he volunteered on buying food.

He came back but I heard him talking, so I assumed he was on the phone.

I quickly ate and got back to studying.

He eventually hanged up and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You look so cute when you're studying," he said. "Ah! there's also a party in 2 weeks, and my friend insisted that I bring my girlfriend, so you're coming with me"

I hummed in response and continued studying.
~~~~~~~~~
2 Weeks Later
I have been having horrible morning sickness and it's starting to irritate me so I made an appointment with the doctor to check what was up.

I went in and had tests done on me, and after I had to wait.

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I came across an ad that said 'TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF KIDS, USE PROTECTION'

I thought for a second about what they meant before I heard my name being called.

"Jeong Y/N"

I quickly go up to the doctor and ask her whats wrong.

"I have some news for you, but first... I need you to answer some questions. Ready?"

I gave her a confused look but nodded.

"Ok first question, have you had any sexual relations?"

I nodded hesitantly.

I saw her close her eyes and take a deep breath, "Did you by any chance... forget to... use protection?"

I widen my eyes when a realization hit me.

"A-am I pregnant?!" I yelled scared of what she'll answer.

She slowly nodded and closed her eyes. "I'm afraid to say so but, you are pregnant Y/N"

She went closer to me as I was crying at this point. "Do you perhaps are still in contact with the father of your child?"

I nodded.

"Y-yeah, I am"