Chapter 24

(Just because piedpiper_girl wanted another one✨)

Once everyone left the room it was only Taehyung and me.

"What do you want to do baby girl?" He asks as he starts coming closer to me.

"Umm le-" I get cut off by Taehyung smashing his lips onto mine.

"I love you so much Jung Y/N, you don't know how much I would do for you"

I giggle at his sweet words before he starts kissing me again.

We slowly start making out until I stop him.

"Lock the door first"

"Ok" he gets up and locks the door before he comes back.

I start hiding under the covers. He quickly gets to me and starts taking the covers and my clothes off.

"Come on"

He starts kissing me and slowly makes his way down towards my neck and then start sucking on one of my nippels.

"Ahh" I moan out in pleasure.

He then starts taking his pants and boxers off and positions himself in front of my entrance. Suddenly stoping and looking up at me smirking.

"Hurry! I need you inside of me oppa!" I quickly yell.

"I see we're being needy now, huh?" I could see him still smirking.

"Just go in already!"

He quickly enters me and I moan out.
~~~~~~~~~
Next Morning
I open my eyes to see a strange roof.

Oh I forgot...

I turn to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully next to me with his arms around my waist.

I smile and start poking the side of his cheek.

"Oppa wake up~"

He moans and slaps my finger away.

I gasp and grab a pillow. Then I hit him playfully.

"I said GET UP!" I scream in his ear.

"AH!" He instantly gets up jumping.

"Sorry Oppa, did I wake you up?" I innocently ask him making big eyes like a puppy.

"Jesus, Y/N your going to give me a heart attack!" He says as he goes back to sleep.

"Have you even noticed we're not in our room?" I ask as I start changing back into my clothes.

"Wait, What?" He gets back up and scans the room. "We are still in Jhope's room?"

I chuckle and rolled my eyes. "You think someone would've takin their time to get your sorry ass back home?"

He looks at me weird. "Are you ok?" He asks. "You are being rudder than normally, did you start your period or something?"

As he says that he checks the bedsheets and then his dick.

"Of course I'm not on my period you dumbass" I said and started walking towards the door. "This is my normal self"

I unlock the door and head out, "see you in 5 minutes outside on the backyard."

As I close the door behind me I notice that I have been acting rude.

Is it because of the pregnancy hormones?

I start walking towards the back of the house and notice quite a lot of people passed out around the house.

Wow, they really have no shame. Besides who am I to judge? I had sex in another persons bedroom.

Once I was outside I notice one person who was awake, is that Jhope?

I went over to him. "Hey Jhope"

He turned around startled.

"Oh! Hey Y/N"

I then remembered me and Tae took his room.

"Umm, where did... you sleep last night?" I said embarrassed.

"I slept in the couch, why? Did you want to sleep with me?"

I look at him weirdly. "N-no I was just... asking" I then turn around to explore the rest of the backyard which was very beautiful, "see ya"

I start walking towards the small bench that was behind some trees next to the pool. I sat and then take out my phone.

"Hey baby girl" I hear a voice behind me say.

I quickly turn around and find a stranger hiding behind one of the trees.

"W-who are you?"

He comes out and makes his way towards me. "You're really pretty you know that?"

I notice he's actually quite handsome, I thought he might be ugly. "I-I have a b-boyfriend"

"Did I ask?" He then closed the space between us and leans in to kiss me

I somehow froze, I didn't know how to react to this since Taehyung is the only boy I've ever been this close to and dated. I didn't respond to the kiss, but I didn't stop him either.

"Y/N!" I hear a deep voice call out to me.

TAEHYUNG?!