Chapter 25

I feel the guy being roughly pushed away from me and I fix my sight on Taehyung.

"What the hell Y/N?!" He then yells at me.

"Man you just disturbed our little time together" the guy then says.

"O-oppa it's not what it looks like I so-" I then get cut off by Taehyung's voice.

"Don't fucking call me Oppa you slut! We are done!"

I widen my eyes and tried getting closer to him.

"W-wait you can't just break up with me!" I yell back.

"I just did"

"Tae, I'm pregnant!" I suddenly burst out.

"What?!" They both say at the same time.

"I don't even know to believe you or not anymore" Taehyung suddenly says and leaves.

I start crying and fall to the floor.

"What the hell did I just do!" I scream at myself.

"Why??"
~~~~~~~~~~~
One Hour Later

I arrived home. Finally after walking for about 30 minutes under the hot sun I'm finally here. After trying to find Taehyung for 30 minutes I thought he might be home.

I quickly reach for my keys and then remembered I left them on the car. I start knocking.

Suddenly the door opens revealing Taehyung.

"What the fuck do you want slut?"

I feel my eyes getting watery and say "This is my house too"

"Not anymore, your stuff is over there" he says pointing towards a trash can full of things.

I widen my eyes "You're going too far Taehyung!" I feel my cheeks start to get wet and close my eyes.

"I don't care, go find yourself a home and stay away from me" he says as he takes out something.

"Here take 5,000 dollars and find yourself an apartment."

"You're just going to give me the money like that?!" I said with eyes still widen "you know I could get robbed or even possibly killed??"

"I don't care," he said shrugging. "You do you and don't come look for me ever again, bye"

He closed the door.

And left me outside, just. like. that.
~~~~~~~~~~
3 Months Later

I managed to find an apartment that I could rent but I also needed to start working just because i needed the money.

I got up and changed.

I had to leave school to start working

I had to leave school to start working. And I was too embarrassed to go as well because I started showing.

My birthday is also in a month, I'm officially going to be turning 22!

I will be celebrating it myself though so I shouldn't be excited, but I can't help it.

I quickly went towards my door and got out locking the door behind me.

I need to eat breakfast first.

I headed to my favorite breakfast place. Which was only 2 blocks from my apartment.

Once I got there I ordered a coffee and some pancakes.

I went to take a seat on one of the benches and took out my phone.

I noticed I had a missed call from...

Taehyung??