Chapter 11

It's been 6 months and I'm still here, without any memories.

I just wish I could get my memories back so I can talk to all the people that I used to talk to, or at least more comfortable.

I took a deep breath and just sat on my bed.  I want to go home~~

All of a sudden someone knocked on the door and then it burst wide open.

"What the heck?!" I yelled at Taehyung.

"What are you doing Tae?!" I asked and then got up and closed the door.

"Today you get to go home!!" He said and my face turned from an annoyed one to a enthusiastic one.

"Really?!" I asked and then started jumping around.

"Yes, now get ready your going to my house." He said and then pushed me towards the bathroom.

"W-Wait!" I said but it was too late.

Aishh what does he mean I'm going to his house??

~~~~~~

After I changed I went outside and saw Taehyung on his phone

"Tae I'm finish...." he then got up to look at me and smiled. "You look pretty today!"

"Oh so then I look ugly every other day?" I said and started to pack my things.

"N-no that not what I meant, you look beautiful everyday. It's just that it's been forever that I've seen you with a hospital gown and not everyday clothes." He said and then walk towards where I was.

I was making the bed before it was time to leave but then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"T-Tae what are you doing?" I asked.

"We've been dating for half a year, and your still not comfortable around me?" He said and moved my body closer to his.

"Sorry... it's just, I have already told you that I don't remember what our relationship was before and it's just weird. ok?" I said and finished doing everything.

I walk over to one of the sofas and sit on it.

"There were also these girls that came a few times and said they were sorry because they couldn't come because of some busy schedule or something." I said and then looked at Tae in case he knew any of them.

"Well I can't tell you anything unless you tell me their names.." he said and walked over to the bed. 

"I think they said they were Wendy, and...... Mina??" I say and then he looks at me with a blank expression.

"Sorry, but they don't sound familiar." I just frowned. "Ok, whatever."

"Don't get sad~~" he says and then walks closer to me and caress my cheeks. "I love you~~ ok? And I don't like to see you unhappy" he then pecked my lips and hugged me.

"I love you too~~"