Chapter 20

The next day I woke up not being able to feel my legs.

"What a rough night" I started making breakfast for me and Taehyung when suddenly I felt like not eating anymore.

Strange... let's just make breakfast for Taehyung then.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Good morning baby" i hear a deep voice say.

"Good morning TaeTae, how did you sleep last night?"

"Very good, can i sleep a bit more with you?"

I turn around to face him.

"But breakfast is ready" I say pouting.

"I want a more delicious breakfast" he says as he starts smirking.

I blush. "Same"

He then grabs me by my legs and puts me on top of a close by counter and the only thing I have on is his oversized shirt so he only takes his pants and boxers of and positions himself, and then he enters me.

"Ahh" I start moaning. Then quickly wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing him.

He starts going faster.

"AHH"
~~~~~~~~
The Next Morning
I woke up and got ready for school.

"TaeTae hurry! We're going to be late for school!" I yell and then hear shuffling

He comes out and and says "I'm out, let's go jagi!"

"Where did the nickname come all of the sudden" I ask

"I don't know... I want to start calling you that from now on, you should call me oppa as well."

"Ok, oppa" I say rolling my eyes playfully. "Let's go"

*

We were heading back home from school and everyone keep starring at us.

I started walking faster.

Taehyung catch up to me and took a hold of my hand.

"Jagi it's ok" he said putting his arm around my waist. "Let them think whatever and stare at us all they want"

I frowned. "I don't like being stared at"

"Ok then let's hurry home."

*

The rest of the day consisted of me and Tae watching movies and eventually drifting off to sleep.