Chapter 28

TIME SKIP

"Come on Baby, you can do this! Push!" Taehyung said, trying to encourage me.

"I AM!" I said pushing once again.

"ARGG!"

Baby cries. "You did it! Now we just need one more"

I pushed once again.

"Mwahh" another baby's cry.

"You did it Mrs. Kim! You just gave birth to two little boys" I blushed at her statement. 

"I'm not Mrs. Kim yet"

She looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry I didn't know"

"It's ok" I said and paused to take a breath. "I will be in a few months."

She smiled. "Well then do you have the baby's names?"

I looked at Taehyung. We both had chosen a name for each.

"I chose Song-Jin for the first one" I said to them, they quickly took out their clip board and wrote something.

"I chose Jae-Sun" Tae said and they once again wrote something on the clip board.

"Thank you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three Months Later

"You may now kiss the bride" the preach said and me and Taehyung turned to each other.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Taehyung, with all my heart"

We had also recently graduated from college and gotten a job.

~~~~~~~~~~
Once the whole thing was over we went home with our children.

"We're home!" I said as I put down the baby carrier I was holding and stretched.

"Shh!" I heard Taehyung behind me say.

"What?" I asked as he closed and locked the front door.

"The babies are sleeping and I want to have a good time with you after our wedding" he said, a smirk forming on his lips.

I bit my lip knowing what he meant.

"Fine" I whispered and carried Song-Jin upstairs toward their nursery followed by Taehyung carrying Jae-Sun.

I pecked both of my baby's foreheads before I left their room.

I headed to the master bedroom aka me Taehyung's bedroom. I still can't get over how big it is.

It was a big day so I decided to relax myself with a bath.

I quickly got a towel and went towards the bathroom that was inside the room.

"Wow... I really can't get over this..."

The bathroom is really amazing

I pushed all my thoughts away as I started taking my clothes off, one by one.

Once I was done I turned on the water. Making sure it wasn't too hot nor cold.

While the tub was filling up I went over to the shelf that had all these bath bombs.

I don't even know why he keeps all of these

I don't even know why he keeps all of these... but I just going to take one. It won't hurt anyone... right?

Slowly making my way back to the tub, which was almost full, I slowly let the bath bomb fall from my hand into the water.

Then I quickly go in. "God, this feels so good" I say as I lay there.

Suddenly I hear a knock. "Who is it?"

"Who else?" I heard a deep voice say.

"Oh, Taehyung what's wrong?"

The door opens revealing him naked with a towel around him torso.

"W-What are you d-doing?"

"I want to take a bath too baby" he then slowly starts taking it off and I quickly cover my eyes.

"Why did you get so shy? You've seen me this way thousands of times, and now we are married"

I hear footsteps approaching the tub. "Open your eyes Y/N"

I hear splashes from the water. I slowly take my hands off my eyes, just as Taehyung takes a hold of my waist.

"T-Taehyung we shou-" I get cut off by Taehyung's lips on mine.

He starts kissing me passionately and slowly makes his way towards my neck.

I let pleasure take over and start moaning.

"Ahh T-Taehyung" I moan putting my hands on his chest.

"T-TaehYUNG!" I yell out in pain as he bites down on my sensitive spot.

I could feel him smirking on my neck. "AHH!" I scream out as he bites my neck once again.

"Yes Baby girl, moan out for me"

"S-stop~" I try saying but i moan out instead.

He then moves down and starts lifting me up slightly to suck on my nipples.

"Ahh~" I grab onto his hair and pulled it making him moan in pain.

"Argh"

Once he's done sucking on my nipples, he sits on the bathtub and puts me on top of him so his member is now inside my entrance.

"Ahh~ Taehyung~"

He slowly holds my waist and starts moving me up and down.

"I-I'm almost there~" I moan out and signal him that I'm almost at my climax.

"Me too" he says and after a few more ups and downs we both come out. Me on his member and him inside me.

"That was fun" he says as I nod.

"I've never done it in the bathtub before, it's kinda... weird"

He chuckles. "Me either"