Chapter 22

An Hour Later

I got home and tried changing into a dress, but none of them would fit or they would be too short for a pregnant woman to wear, so I decided that since I'm pregnant I should start wearing pants instead of dresses and not drink alcohol.

I was of course happy but also sad because I'm too young to have children.

I also didn't know how my parents, especially Taehyung would take this. So in the mean time I will try to keep this a secret.

Today is also the party that Taehyung was talking about.

I waited for him to get back since he had to go meet up with someone.

"Baby I'm back!" I heard yelling from downstairs.

"Coming!"

I went down and looked at how handsome my baby's father is.

"What?" He asked. "You're starring at me and zooming out, are you ok?"

I nodded, "y-yeah I'm fine come on get ready for the party"

"you should be the one getting ready"

"I am going like this" he looked at me weird.

"Are you ok? You always wear dresses"

"Then let's go buy me a dress the ones that I have don't fit"

"Okay... let me get ready then we can head out, the party is in 2 hours we have time."

_______

_______

We found a dress I liked and went home so I could change.

"I'm done, let's go"

"Ok..."
~~~~~~
At the Party

We arrived to a big house and went in. Me and Taehyung were holding hands and I could feel the stares from people that I knew from school.

"Why didn't you tell me there would be people from school." I whisper yelled to Taehyung' ear.

"I didn't know either, I just got invited."

We quickly followed the instructions that Taehyung's friend send him to get to his room.

"Are we almost there?" I ask yelling because of all the noise.

"Almost!" He yells back.

I then turn my head to the side, only to see about ten couples making out all over the place.

Jesus...

I roll my eyes and continue waking forward.

Suddenly I feel being pushed harshly that I end up in the floor.

"Y/N!" I heard Taehyung's deep voice calling for me.

I look up and see the same girl that was with him in school. It was Seulgi smirking.

I then get lifted up by Taehyung behind me who's arms are around me protectively.

"I'm fine" I say and try to get out of his embrace but fail to do so.

"No come on, I'll take you like this" I smiled at his sweet words and kiss his cheek.

"Ok, Oppa"