Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV
"You look cute, don't change" I told her.

"Fine then" she said and then all of a sudden she yelled "TAE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" and started running towards our school.

I checked my phone and saw that she was right so I started running towards her but saw that a car was approaching so I yelled out to her, "Y/N BE CAREFUL" but she didn't listen and then I just saw how the car hit her and went flying above it.

My eyes filled with tears and I ran towards her.

"Y/N! WAKE UP!! PLEASE Y/N PLEASE!!" I yelled with tears running down my cheeks.

Y/N was at the hospital and they took her to the emergency room. It's been almost 5 hours since she's been in there.

I had waited for so long. I was tired and needed fresh air so I got up and started walking toward the elevator and then hear, "Relatives of Y/N Soo Ri?" So I immediately run back.

"Yes?" I ask. "Oh are you her brother?" The doctor asks.

"N-No I'm her B-Boyfriend" I say what comes up to my head.

"Oh ok then, so about Y/N," he said and then took a deep breath and that made me get scared.

"She is in a critical condition right now and it will take months to heal all her wounds so for right now she has to stay at the hospital and the last few months she can go home but will need someone to take care of her." He said.

I was shocked I couldn't believe I didn't take care of her properly. I'm such a bad friend.

"O-ok then I will take care of her but about how much time do you think she will need to heal?" I asked. Expecting for it to take like a whole year or so.

"I'm not sure it depends on the patient but normally for these cases it's about 6 months or more" he said and then checked his papers.

"Oh and the patient might have lost some of her memory because of how she landed when she fell back on the ground." He added and I felt tears building up on my eyes.

"Well please take her of her properly.. please, but c-can I see h-her now?" I asked.

"Yes you may see her now" he responded and then left.

Why do I feel so down and really bad, if she's just a friend?