Chapter I

A/N : Italicized words are flashbacks. ^_^

Korean Air Flight from JFK NY to ICN International

A girl with dark brown hair that came to her shoulders walked to her first class seat. A stewardess assisted her and Lena thanked the pretty lady after she sat down. She looked out the window and smiled. Her heart was pounding with excitement but at the same time, she regret leaving her mom. Dara was crying before letting her go and Lena couldn't fight back her tears. This is the first time they were going to be away from each other for a long time and its even the first time Lena was flying solo!

Flashback:

"Mom, I'm not scared of flying."

"I know." Dara said between sobs. "That's why I'm crying. I'm scared for you."

"Eh?" Lena wiped a tear that fell from her eye. If her mom sees her crying, she'd probably come with her. Not that it was a problem to Lena but it will be a problem for Dara since she can't leave work.

"I'll be there in a few days." Dara assured herself more than her daughter.

"Mom, you can't fly solo, remember?"

"I'll ask someone to come with me?"

"I will be fine." Dara stared at her daughter who indeed had nerves made of steel. She smiled and hugged Lena for the 7894620 time. Not that she was counting.

"Do you have your notebook with you?" Lena nodded. "And those music sheets you always…" Lena nodded before Dara finished. "I will miss you."

"I will miss you more, Mom!"

"I love you, baby." Dara kissed her daughter.

"Love you too, Mom!"

End of Flashback

Lena's thoughts were interrupted when a boy about her age sat down beside her.

He was Korean, but when he spoke, he sounded American, like her. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a black beanie with that Sand Lover logo. Lena grinned upon recognizing the beanie. They pretty much had the same outfit. She was wearing a black leather jacket, a designer shirt and leather shorts with knee-length black boots. She had a cap on, designed with numbers, with the 21 encircled. The guy turned to her and smiled. For a second, Lena thought his eyes disappeared.

"Hi! I'm Bobby." He extended a hand. Lena mumbled her name and placed her hand on his. She spotted a stewardess and called her attention.

"Umm…I don't mean to be rude but, can I not sit beside a guy?" Lena asked the lady.

"I'm really sorry, but its all couples in first class. We tried to change but, they all wanted to be seated together."

"Oh…" She could just nod and sit back down.