Chapter XXIV

In the luxurious VIP area of the finest club in Gangnam, a group of elite socialites were gathered over a bottle of Jaegermeister. Yang Yoojin, the heiress to YG Entertainment leads the gilt-edged posse. With her were: Lee Haru, daughter to artist, Tablo and actress, Kang Hye Jung; Harang, son of rapper Sean Ro and actress Jung Hye-young; Yoon Wu, son of DJ Tukutz of Epik High; Lim Joon Hyuk aka Christian, son of Danny Im of 1TYM; Jordan, son of renowned rapper royalty, Tasha and Tiger JK; and Kang Seungyoon, currently a solo artist of YGE and nephew of its CEO.

“Yuck!” Haru swiped a hand on her mouth after tasting the hard drink. “Can’t I get a beer or something less vile?”

“Loosing your touch, Haru baby?” Seungyoon joked. Haru smirked at him then pinched his cheeks and made sure they hurt.

“Call me “baby” once more and I will stick this bottle up your ass!” Haru threatened before letting go. The other boys sniggered at Seungyoon. “Only Oppa calls me baby, araso?”

“No need to get violent, Haru.” Harang spoke after getting her a beer from the private mini bar. “And here’s your Stella.”

“Thank you, Oppa!” Haru put on her sweetest smile then frowned when Harang placed another bottle in front of Yoojin.

“I see your murderous gaze, Haru. Keep it down, Harang is all yours.” Yoojin said with a smirk, knowing her best friend’s jealous streak. Haru can really be a gangster at times, but these people were already used to her. They don’t tolerate her for nothing though. Haru was strong-minded and she was a very good and dependable friend to them. She was also very loyal and she’d fight for you. The latter, she had proven on countless occasions after scandals and bad publicity almost ruined the popularity of the YG artists of their generation.

Lee Haru is currently working in YGE’s PR department, managing YG Life, YG Entertainment’s own blog and she doesn’t suffer fools gladly, much to Sajangnim’s dismay and to the fan’s pleasure. Haru was direct to the point, no bullshits, no media play and she was fair.

“I know that, of course!” Haru said before she sat beside Yoojin. “And I’m glad you know it too.”

“But your Appa, doesn’t!” Seungyoon reminded and this earned him a glare from Haru. “Don’t worry, I’m not telling!” He put both his hands up in surrender and Haru smiled at him sweetly.

“Yes because if you do, I’m gonna tell your uncle about you, banging that intern at PR!” Haru countered sweetly.

“I can never win over you, can I?”

“I have pictures!” Haru added and Seungyoon, if possible to see, actually paled. Haru then put up her bottle to toast with Seungyoon. “We know each other’s secrets, so lets not provoke each other, shall we?” Seungyoon grinned and shared a toast with her.

“Speaking of secrets…” Yoojin started then looked over at the private DJ booth. “Yoon Wu, Jordan, enough of that. Come over here, would you?” The 2 guys stopped the music, sat with the group in a circle and started to discuss business. Yoojin filled the group in on the current situation of YG Entertainment, as well as possible solutions she had thought of.

“I met with Jiyong-hyung earlier.” Jordan shared. “So far, he has 6 tracks for us.”

“6?” Christian spoke. “Its not enough for an album.”

“Christian oppa, why don’t you write your own songs instead of complaining?” Haru scolded which just earned her a glare from the older guy. “Just saying, you know!” Jordan gave Haru’s hand a pat to stop her. He was a level headed kid and though he wasn’t a YG baby, he sure was greatly respected for his talent, a gifted rapper and songwriter just like his parents.