Chapter VIII

Hmmm…I know I left you with something very sad at the previous chapter. Explains things now, don't you think? 

But here's the thing…I LOVE SILVER LININGS…

So buckle up, because like I said…this YG TRAPPED story is TWISTED! It's just getting started.

Thank you so much! You know how to give some love, right? kekekekek

(*3*) <-- Rui

10 years ago… 

10 years ago…

Day after Bom's funeral, Yang Hyun Suk gathered Bigbang inside his office. 

"How should I start this?" Hyun Suk Sajangnim spoke after a while. The boys were a mess. The dark circles under their eyes were very evident. Top also looked very much disturbed and in mourning.

"We are at the end of your promotions. Can you toughen up until your last stage? There's only 1 left." No one answered so he turned to the leader. "Jiyong…"

"Sir, with all due respect, we are all in mourning."

"No, Jiyong." Top spoke up. "Lets get this over and done with." The eldest Bigbang member, who was most affected by what happened, for the first time, spoke with authority in front of their leader and boss. "But as soon as we are done, Sajangnim, I am also done with all this shit."

"Hyung, are you saying that you're quitting Bigbang?" Daesung had to clarify because it sure sounded like a verbal resignation from his impulsive and sometimes, "binggu" hyung who just nodded at him.

No one spoke for a while after Top's revelation. Jiyong looked at him and he could see how much his hyung was suffering but was bottling it all inside.

"I understand." The president spoke. "If that is what you want, then I can't stop you, Top. But please know, that you will always be welcomed here."

"Gamsahamnida, Sajangnim. But I don't think its necessary. I just killed the woman I love and I don't even have any excuse for it." Top stood up and left the room. 

When they were out the President's office, Jiyong stopped Top and pulled him out on the 7th floor terrace. Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri followed.

"Hyung, are you sure?"

"Jiyong, we all know that we didn't need to go there that night but we all made an appearance to fucking please the fucking sponsors of this fucked up company! I do not wish to live my life catering to YGE's every whim. And if I were you, I'd probably do the same because I think your marriage is just about to break."

"What did you say?!?!" Jiyong's voice rose. "I didn't do anything that night! I was in the back room waiting for all of you so that we could leave all together when Seungri came for me and told me what was happening! Hyung, we were all there when it happened! You didn't kill her! This wasn't your fault! It was an accident!"