Chapter XI [M]

As Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim talked with the group of adults who were going to evaluate, the soon to be trainees were blocking on stage and doing final preparations for their respective performances. While waiting for their turn, Hayi and Hanbin were playing while Bobby was practicing his rap in front of Lena. Mino was leaning casually on the sides, flirting with the other girl trainees but he straightened up when he saw their sumbaenims arrive.

"You cheated!" Hayi glared at Hanbin.

"I did not!" Hanbin laughed. "Look! Its scissors!"

"But you were late by a half second!" Hayi swiped at his hand but Hanbin was fast so she tried to hit him until Hanbin caught her hand and Hayi tried to pull away but Hanbin's grip was strong.

"Did I get it right?" Bobby asked Lena.

"How many times do I have to tell you that its century not victory?" Lena corrected him.

Bobby face palmed himself. "Shit! I'm never going to memorize the last changes."

"Why did you have to change it?"

"Your dad said it was better that way."

"Just today?"

"Ne, earlier. About 45 minutes ago."

"So that's why you haven't memorized your rap?" Bobby sighed and nodded. Lena gave his shoulder a pat. "Let's go through it again. Look over the copy first then after that, you repeat without the lyrics." Bobby nodded and did as she instructed. He missed a beat this time and didn't continue and he groaned. "Ah! I'm never going to get it!"

He was about to drop his head on Lena's shoulder when he felt his ear sting after Jiyong has flicked at it strongly. "Ouch!" Bobby exclaimed but cowered after he saw Kwon Jiyong glaring at him and he started bowing and saying sorry.

"You!" Jiyong pointed at Hanbin who immediately let Hayi's hand go. "If you touch her again, I swear your career as a rapper will die an early death! And you, if I see you with my daughter again, you can say goodbye to YG as early as now!"

"Appa!" Hayi and Lena called him.

"Zip it!" Jiyong scolded his girls. "I swear you both are going to get grounded when we get home!"

"What is going on here?" Dara asked, noting the scared faces of the boys and Hayi and Lena's shocked expressions. "What did your father do again?" Dara looked them over then Jiyong who averted his gaze and crossed his arms over his chest. "Did you scare off these kids?"

"Omma, he did!" Hayi answered Dara.

"Look here, young lady!"

"Oh, no you don't, Kwon Jiyong! Don't raise your voice at my daughters!"

"They are my daughters too!"

"And you are acting like a kid!" Dara equally matched his volume. Hanbin and Bobby's throat went dry. Mino was quick to signal them to escape now. Hayi and Lena were still wondering why their father was acting this way. "Look here, Jiyong, they are just kids! What on earth are you trying to think?!?!"

"He was holding Hayi's hand! That punk was about to kiss Lena!"

"What?!?!" Lena, Hayi and Dara all exclaimed.

"Don't try to deny it! I saw it!" Jiyong turned to Lena.

"Appa! I was helping Bobby with his rap!" Lena defended. "You changed the whole thing a few minutes ago so he hasn't memorized it!

"Appa, Hanbin-oppa and I were just playing rock-paper-scissors!"

"Girls, go now. I'll deal with your dad." Dara said, massaging her temple. The girls turned to leave but Jiyong called out so that they can hear. "You are both still grounded when we reach home!" Dara pushed him towards the other direction while shaking her head.