Chapter IV

Soohyun/Soo Hyun is the girl from Akdong Musician! ^_^ Didn't I mention her brother Chan Hyuk yet? ^_^ I think this fic is also a way to get to know the YG artist's names, ya think?

Aryt, here you go…i hope this chappie can answer some of your questions…
Again, please don't be quick to judge! ^_^
Lots of love from me!
- Rui

Aryt, here you go…i hope this chappie can answer some of your questions…Again, please don't be quick to judge! ^_^Lots of love from me! - Rui

Paris, France

Chaerin was drinking coffee while looking out at the balcony of her luxury Parisian apartment. She felt the cold wind brush past her and she tightened her hold on her cup of coffee. The sun was just about to rise.

"Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?"

Her thoughts wandered back to a young guy who was very much trying to impress her, but she would always react with a smart retort and leave him hanging. He was supposed to be her sumbae but she never gave him the satisfaction of being called one. She always thought that if she did, he would stop acting cute in front of her.
People wouldn't believe her though if she said that she has always been fond of him. With him, Lee Chaerin came out so naturally but she didn't want that so she had to put an act and always quarrel with him.

Chaerin was vulnerable, CL was fierce.

She may allow herself to be vulnerable to the girls but not to boys. If people were calling her trying hard, she would probably say, "Yup, I am trying hard to look the cool girl to get his attention."

But then, their love story didn't last long. Just as he has come back from his army duty, Chaerin didn't hesitate to show him just how much he meant to her. They were inseparable right after, groping and touching and kissing whenever and wherever they had the chance. If only they didn't need to stand on stage again, Chaerin wouldn't have to let him leave her side. As she saw it end though, she didn't doubt, that she will never be able to forget him.

She was that kind of girl.

Too fast to fall, too slow to forget. Trust me, she is part of the probable 90% of the population of women that do.

But she brought this upon herself. She lost him because of the choices she had to make. But she didn't regret it. She knew she was going to have to make things right eventually. She will kneel down and beg if she has to just to get another chance to put things back to the way it was. They have all suffered long enough.

She has suffered long enough.

Flashback:
"Help! Anyone!" Chaerin was screaming around until an ambulance came and went to her. "No, not me…not me…" She was pushing at the paramedic.

"But miss…you're bleeding!" A paramedic told her and when Chaerin looked down her legs, she saw red then passed out.

Her grip on the cup tightened and she let her tears fall freely but she bit her lip to muffle her cries to herself. This is how she should suffer.