Chapter VI

Hello!

THEY DID SWITCH…I thought it was obvious since the start that they'll do this. ^.^ So why do I still have to keep it a secret from you when you'll all just be confused…all the more with this chapter!^^

But do read carefully.

I won't torture you for long though! I'll KWONFUSE you for a short while only since this switch is really hard to write about. kekeke

(@.@) <-- Kwonfused Rui

"Baby, I know you missed me but, we have to go

"Baby, I know you missed me but, we have to go." Jiyong pushed her gently to look at her and he was shocked that his daughter was crying. He didn't really know and how could he realize that he's probably holding this girl for the first time after 10 years?

"Hayi, what's wrong?"

"Appa?" Lena asked and Jiyong wiped her tears. Her question seemed to be confirming if it was really her Appa who came to see her. Lena was still shocked. This total stranger has made her feel so many different things once he held her. While growing up, she promised to be strong for her mom and controlled her tears to the point that she could tell them when and when not to come out. However, as this man held her, her tear ducts just happened to act on their own.

"The one and only." He smiled after answering. "Did you miss your old man that much?" she nodded. "I didn't even notice its been a month and your hair has grown back to its old color! I think you've also lost weight! Come now, I have a surprise for you at home and lets get those favorites of yours. Nana cooked a lot for you today!" He was about to stand when Lena hugged him again and Jiyong was sure he'd suffocate.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he felt her shoulders still shaking. "Its just been a month, ne?"

"I just missed you because we were inseparable, remember Appa?" Jiyong kissed her wet cheeks then Lena let him go and wiped her tears. Jiyong took out the knotted scarf from his wrist and gave it to her which she gladly took. A regular guy would have cringed if they heard her blow her snot on his Hermes. But Jiyong didn't. He's been a single father who tried to be both Mom and Dad for Hayi these past 10 years. And maybe if not for that, he wouldn't know how fulfilling this "full-time" parenting job is.

He walked to the passenger side of his car then gestured for her to get in. After Lena has taken her seat, he placed the seatbelt around her before closing the door. They left the compound, Jiyong still oblivious that the girl beside him was his long lost daughter.

"Appa?" Lena turned to him and he smiled.

"Ne?" He took a glance at her then back at the road.