Chapter X

Hi! ^^

Sorry if I made you cry again in chap 9! ^^ But I do hope that I touched your hearts.

To @hengshogeedee, @pre_miranda, @mymahzy19 THANKS FOR THE TREATS!!! <3

It's all right, no need to spoil me anymore. I am more than happy with the upvotes and your comments!!! ^^ Sarang you!!! <3 <3 <3

And to all your comments...I'm glad that you're all thinking with me and that you love this story. I love all your insights so keep them coming! ^^ RUI HUGS YOU TIGHT UNTIL YOU CAN'T BREATHE...

Thank you so much! Wish me luck in real life coz right now...let's just say I need a big dose of my happy pill.

Lots of love from me to you <-- Rui (*3*)

An idol's life isn't all about the fame and the glory on the stage. For people like them, caution is needed to keep their humanity on check. The audience can sometimes forget that the people they watch on TV, are as human as they are.

They tried to protect the people that were important to them but in the end, they all ended up losing each other either way. If this was a big joke being played, they were all waiting for the punchline that never came. And certainly, no one was finding it funny.

However, second chances come and somehow, it could turn the worst into something more meaningful if you just let it.

Youngbae entered his empty apartment and sighed. Home at last. He thought bitterly. He took off his shoes and walked to the living room and almost had a heart attack when he found out he wasn't alone.

"I thought you weren't going to come home tonight!" Yuri stood up from the couch and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck and on cue, his arms encased her slim waist.

"You're back?"

"Ne, filming ended early and I came as soon as I got off the plane." His equally popular girlfriend, idol/actress Kwon Yuri, from the famous dolls of Sonyushidae kissed his cheeks and he dropped a kiss on her shoulder. "I missed you." She said against his ear.

"I missed you more." He said against her neck. "Your timing is so perfect! You wouldn't believe the things I am about to tell you."

"We have all night until tomorrow if you don't have to go to work." Yuri grinned then pulled him onto the couch and listened intently as her boyfriend recounted the unbelievable day that just happened.

" Yuri grinned then pulled him onto the couch and listened intently as her boyfriend recounted the unbelievable day that just happened