Chapter XIII

Flashback

"Dara-noona…"

"Hyuksoo, this isn't the right time…" Dara was busy putting her clothes inside her luggages. Soohyuk and Jonghyun hurriedly went to her place after the funeral. Since Soohyuk was at the party and a host at that, he felt that he had something to explain to Dara. So here they were, at Dara's place trying to do some damage control…like they always do anyway.

"Please, think this over!" Soohyuk pleaded.

"I already did."

"He was never cheating on you, Dara-noona!"

"It was me…" Jonghyun suddenly said. "I had the same clothes as Jiyong-ie and maybe Bom-noona and Chaerin-ah saw me and told you that it was Jiyong." Jonghyun looked at Dara. "Noona, Jiyong-ah will be miserable."

"Did it ever occur to you that I may also be miserable." Dara stopped moving and looked at the item she was holding…that blue plaid shirt now faded. "I have thought this over. I can't live in the same roof as him. I can only take so much, guys. Its not even about the women anymore" She starts to cry and the 2 guys sits on each of her side, trying to comfort her. "I just want him to come home to me. I've always been waiting."

The 2 guys looked at each other and said no more.

End of Flashback

Dara smiled then waved him over

Dara smiled then waved him over. That tall statuesque man, with a perfectly carved face stood up from his seat and went to her, clad in Karl Lagerfeld's little black jacket, casual skinny jeans and a black shirt. She was so sure that she would bet her life on it, that everything he wore, though as simple as it may seem, were designer. He must have been trying to be inconspicuous but Lee Soohyuk was anything but that. He isn't capable of not being noticed.

He smiles at Dara and leans over to kiss both her cheeks in greeting. "How is my beautiful darling doing?" He says close to her ear then looks at her. "I suppose I wasn't the person you were expecting?" He asked in that sexy deep drawl that was so natural to him and Dara couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"You're always unexpected, Lee Soohyuk. Where's your other half?" Dara teased and Soohyuk smirked at her before looking towards the cafe.

As if on cue, Jonghyun walked out from inside the cafe and smiled at her. "Beautiful as ever, Dara-unnie!" He, like Soohyuk, kisses both her cheeks. The way he just addressed her "Unnie", was so clear to Dara that it brought a smile to her face. Jonghyun tucked his hair behind his ear before sitting down. His long hair really gave him a sexy mischievous boy aura that if not for the fact that he's actually gay, Dara would have honestly found him cute.