Chapter III

Seungri looked at Daesung when the latter placed a hand on his shoulder. Daesung shook his head and Seungri suddenly let the girl go only to find out that it wasn't Dara, though their built was the same.

"Mianhe…" Daesung said with a bow. "We thought you were someone we know. You look like her from the back." He then pulled Seungri away from the girl.

Lena was too dumbstruck to move. The boys stood up and Mino held her back while Hanbin and Bobby stared.

"I really don't see it." Bobby said. "I know my dream girl's features, even just the back."

"Ne, I mean, damn if you looked like the Sandara Park from the back I'd be crushing on you already!" Hanbin added. Mino turned her to face them then pinched her cheeks. Lena closed her eyes and fisted her hands.

"You have a lot of baby fat. I really don't see it." Mino added and when Lena opened her eyes again, she was glaring at the boys.

"Get your hands off me!" She growled at Mino and gave his hands a swat before turning and cleaning the mess she made on the floor.

"Lena, you should tell…" Mino started to speak about her mom and Lena gave him another glare that shut him up. She then looked apologetic and shook her head. Mino understood that she didn't want to be found out.

Gummy passed by the respective training rooms and watched the newbies prepare for their evaluation

Gummy passed by the respective training rooms and watched the newbies prepare for their evaluation. Since they were just about to be trainees in YGE, the groups weren't required to perform a composition unless they wanted to. They were asked to dance to 1 song and 1 choreography that will be judged accordingly.

Gummy, was essentially picked to be the first mentor, to help the children hone their vocal chords. She worked especially on vocalization to help the kids reach their high notes. She also collects written compositions everyday and return them with her notes about how to improve on it. She watched as everyday, the newbie trainees get better and better. She regret not being able to let them all go to the next step.

She was told to make a cut.

"Hayi, I'm gonna go for a jog!" Lena called out

"Hayi, I'm gonna go for a jog!" Lena called out. "Where is she?"

"She's inside the storage room." Soohyun answered from the couch.