Chapter 2; Romance, Comedy, and Horror, oh my!

Hey guys! So here's the second chapter, I hope you enjoy it! It's a filler and there's not much going on but the next chapter will be better! Thanks for reading and make sure to vote and comment!! ~Lexi

After we sat around on our phones for a while Drew set his down and sighed.

"My phone just died..." After no response he continued, "So what do you guys wanna do?"

Everyone looked up from their phones and pondered his question silently.

"We could watch a movie," Charlotte suggested with a shrug, placing her phone on the carpet.

"Okay what do you guys wanna watch?" Dane asked glancing around our little circle.

"Valentines Day!" Marissa exclaimed.

"Haha no way am I watching a chick flick," Adam answered with a chuckle.

"Why not?" Marissa argued, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder and crossing her arms.

"Because the movie is stupid," He answered, "Why watch a bunch of people kiss and 'fall in love' when you can either be laughing or watching someone's guts explode?"

"Well for your information Valentine's Day is a romantic comedy," I retorted laughing and shooting him a quick wink.

Sam spoke up, "What about Ouiji?" he asked.

"No," Julie answered a little too fast. We all knew Julie was afraid of scary movies.

"It's okay," Sam answered, wrapping his arm around her. Everyone shot them a glance and smirked.

"You guys are so cute, omg like goals!" Drew said in a high pitched voice, laughing.

"Nice bro, that's the thirteen year old girl on Instagram voice, right?" Dane asked, laughing.

"You know it," Drew answered, snapping his fingers.

"Let's watch Ouija," Charlotte decided, "You have that on disc, don't you?"

She asked, turning her head in my direction.

"Yeah, we do," I answered, defeatedly.

I really would prefer not to watch a horror movie.

Dane went upstairs with Adam to go get the popcorn and we all instinctively situated ourselves on our normal spots on the couch.
I grabbed the end seat, as usual, and the spot next to me was left empty, because that's where Adam normally sits.

I got up and turned our tv on along with the DVD player.

"A little help here!" Dane called from the top of the stairs balancing 4 bowls of popcorn.

Adam jumped up from behind him with only a movie in his hand and grabbed two bowls, following Dane down the stairs. He handed a bowl to Charlotte and Marissa saving the last one for him and I, the people on the end.

"Hey," he said, settling down next to me.

"Hi," I answered, reaching over and grabbing a big handful.
"Hey save it for the movie," Adam protested, laughing. Dane dimmed the lights and the movie began with an ear piercing scream.

"Shut up Julie!" I moaned throwing a pillow at her. I hit her right on the face and you could hear a muffled "oomf".

Everyone laughed and we settled in for the actual movie to start.
~~~~~~~~~
When the movie ended, it was safe to say we were all wide awake. Our popcorn was long gone and the bowls were somewhere on the floor.
Sam yawned and Marissa pouted, "Valentine's Day is so much better than that movie,"

"So what now?" Charlotte asked, a little shaken up.

I shrugged and Dane said "I don't know, what about you guys?"

Everyone answered with an 'I don't know' and we all looked around waiting for someone with an idea.

Dane suddenly got up and ran upstairs. We all got up in confusion and wondered what he was thinking about until he came down stairs with a big white box with little dots on it. I gasped quietly knowing what he wanted us to play.

Twister.

Which never ends well, especially for a bunch of teenagers that have no balance. Dane has been obsessed with that game since he was five and now he finally gets another chance to play it.

"Well lets go upstairs girls," I said, "and leave the boys to themselves."

They jumped up at that idea and all four of us were ready to walk up to my room.

"No twister for us," Julie called over her shoulder. We heard the guys have a quick little chat and Dane cleared his throat. I spun on my heels, "What?"

At that moment, the guys pounced on us, each of them grabbing our arms and pulling us back to the twister box.

"You're not going anywhere," Adam said tauntingly.

"Yeah, girls," Drew followed along.

"And why not," Charlotte retorted angrily.

"Because we're gonna play twister!" Sam answered, spreading out the mat on the floor.

"Oh my god. This night is about to get awkward," I mumbled.