Chapter 11; Everyone Knows But Me

Hey guys! Well, let's get to the story! Happy reading!
Picture above: The girls! :)
~Lexi
~~~

One Week Later

I was woken up by my phone buzzing next to me, signaling that someone was texting me.

Aaron: hey Cait
Aaron: Are you free tonight?
I quickly typed in a response.
Me: Yup :)
Aaron: okay good, I'll pick you up at 4, the girls know what you're doing so they'll help you get ready.
Me: I can't know?
Aaron: nope, it's a surprise ;)
Cya then.

I walked downstairs and instantly went into the kitchen. If Aaron's going to be here at 4, and it's already 12, that means the girls will probably be here within the hour.

I opened the pantry looking for something to eat, my phone went off and I picked it up, typing in my pass code. It was from Marissa;
Marissa: Hey, the girls and I will be over in 10

Me: I figured you'd be here soon... So what are we doing?

Marissa: it's a surpriseee ;) cya soon

Me: :( cya

Why did this only have to be a surprise for me? And why did it require the girls to come over?

 All I know, is that this is going to be one long night.

;~|;~;|~;

As I finished up my lunch, the doorbell rang and Marissa, Julie, and Charlotte let themselves in seconds after. With mixed calls of "hey's" and "hello's", they paraded up the stairs to my room with me following behind them. When the door was closed they all started to move simultaneously.

"Okay ladies here's how it's gonna go! Charlotte- do Caitlin's makeup so she can't see us when Marissa and I pack for her. Marissa- you're in charge of getting her outfit and finding a duffel bag. I'll get the stuff for the activity. Caitlin, we're gonna need an averagely sized duffel bag." Julie ordered everyone around.

She was good at making plans. But what the heck did I need a duffel bags for?
I went along with it, because I knew they weren't going to answer any questions.

"Top of my closet to the right," I announced. Marissa nodded and pulled down a teal bag with black zippers and my name stitched on the front.

Charlotte pushed me down into my desk spinney chair and turned me so I was facing the wall. The last thing I saw was Julie slipping out of the room and closing the door, calling for Dane. Why did she need his help? This is so stressful!

Charlotte brought out all the makeup I owned- which was a very small amount- and started redoing my face into something hopefully attractive.

)-(/\)-(

By the time they were done dressing me, putting my makeup on, and packing for me, it was 3:30. Exactly 30 minutes until Aaron was going to pick me up.

Charlotte had done my makeup flawlessly, as usual. First of all, she concealed everything to make me have a gorgeously even complexion. Then, she gave me a shimmery tan color on my eyelid with some deep brown tones mixed in. I had smooth winged eyeliner and a light tint of blush. My lips were a deep red-"a good choice on her part because everyone knows that either the lips or eyes can be bold, but not both at the same time," or at least that's what Julie told me. I know nothing about makeup.

Marissa informed me that my bag was expertly packed for the activity. I had no clue what this activity was and it was getting frustrating.

They dressed me in the same leggings I was previously wearing, a soft pink long sleeved shirt, and a pair of socks that had a pink, creme, and silver glitter tribal print that came an inch above my grey 'bailey bow' uggs. My hair was pulled into a messy french braid with loose pieces coming down and framing my face. I looked nice.

My whole outfit went together like a fashion designer picked it out and I was super happy with what the girls did to my normally mediocre look.

"Wow, guys, I look amazing!" I said into my reflection.

"We know!" Charlotte said, laughing.

"I'll never be able to figure out how you get my mess of hair into a perfect french braid every time!" I said happily.

"Patience, my friend, and lots of it!" Julie said giggling.

I looked at the clock. It read 3:53. Had time really passed that quickly?

"Oh! before I forget, here's your wallet, Caitlin. Put some money in it just in case." Marissa said, shoving my coach wristlet into my hand.

"Thanks guys, for everything. You're the best friends I could ever have," I told them, receiving a big group hug from my favorite girls on earth.

I shoved some money in my wallet and brought my bag downstairs, waiting for Aaron to show up. This night was going to be amazing.