Chapter 4; Truth or Dare Shouldn't Involve Lips

Hey guys! Hopefully you were all wondering what happens next!! Well, here is chapter 4! It's short, but definitely a story changer! Please enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote!!
~Lexi
Sorry, no photo for this chapter!!
~~~~~~~

I sat there staring at my group of friends.

Right now, Drew is kissing Julie's toe. Thanks to the truth or dare app on Marissa's phone we are currently using, this night has been nothing short of awkward. Adam is sitting on my right and Charlotte is on my left. The app has a feature where you enter your names and it chooses by random. The clicking sound of the app stopped and my name popped up.

"Caitlin, truth or dare?" Marissa asked.
"Dare," I answered without hesitation.
"Ohhhh you're gonna hate this so much," she said laughing.
"What,"

She laughed for what felt like another five minutes before answering,
"You have to kiss the person to your right for two minutes,"

"What!" I demanded.

"What..." Adam asked, clearly not that disappointed. I punched his arm.

Adam's eyes flickered a deep shade of blue as he looked over to me, his jaw clenched and his cheeks tinted pink. I looked at him completely startled.

I did not want to kiss him!

"You can't back out of this one!" Charlotte says with a wink. I shoot her a glare and look back at Adam trying my best not to roll my eyes.

I moved over so I was in front of him and put my arms around his neck, letting my hands rest at his hairline. He brought his hands to the small of my back, earning a frozen expression from me.

"This kiss does not mean anything you idiots!" I yelled to our "audience."

I pressed my lips to his softly at first and he responded late, but as soon as he started kissing back, our lips moved together in perfect harmony.

"I have the timer going!" Drew yelled.
He bit my lip slightly, and I slapped his arm. He kissed harder against my lips, which was a little too much because this was just a dare. I closed my lips tightly, continuing to kiss him until the time was up.

I could feel the eyes of all of my friends glued to our lips and I felt the blush come up and settle on my cheeks.

"When will this be over?" I thought angrily, for some odd reason, I was actually enjoying this a little bit, and the last thing I needed was to fall in love with my brothers best friend.

"Wait who said anything about love!?" I thought angrily.

I needed to end this kiss. Since when were lips a part of truth or dare! Just as if I said it out loud, Drew announced that our two minutes were up.

I pulled away from Adam giving him a stern look to let him know it meant nothing. I looked at his reaction, his eyes were dark midnight blue and full of an expression that could've been "you're just my friend Caitlin, chill." But I had a feeling there was another one hidden beneath it.
I blushed-again- and realized I was overreacting.

We played a few more rounds that included Marissa and Drew switching shirts, Dane drinking milk, ketchup, salt, and a few other ingredients; and Charlotte telling us her biggest fear.

After a mutual understanding from the girls, I announced that we were going to my room. With a mix of disappointed "okay's", we staggered upstairs, yelling goodbye to all of the guys.

Julie gave Sam a quick kiss and followed everyone up. I glanced back and immediately regretted it as I noticed Adam staring straight at me, a weird look in his eyes. I turned around and followed everyone up the stairs.

As I reached the top I frowned reaching my finger tips to my lips and touching them gingerly.
"I just kissed Adam," I thought, extremely confused.

I wish I knew how much I would regret it later.