Chapter 3; Twister

Hey guys! Please go check out one of my best friends' stories called "Basically Together" it's one of my favorite stories on watt pad and I promise it won't disappoint.

Here's chapter 3, I hope you like it, and remember to vote and comment!!
~Lexi (◕‿◕✿)
~~~~~~~~~~~

We all situated ourselves in a circle on the soft carpet in the basement with the spinner in the middle. After arguing for five minutes we decided that we would actually play, and that we would go in alphabetical order of our names.

"I'm just warning you all, if I fall on one of you and cause an injury, you can't sue me," I warned quickly earning a laugh from everyone.

"Yeah sue Dane," Charlotte added, "He's the five year old who wanted to play this anyway."

As soon as the words left her mouth everyone began laughing.
I seriously did not want to do this.

Twister was always the most awkward game to play, especially when you have no balance like me. I dreaded the fact that someone might fall on me. Or that I'll have to be in an awkward position.
Last time I played, my face ended up being right behind someone's butt.
It was painful. But, I sucked it up. Tonight would be a fun night.

Taking a deep breath I muttered "let the games begin," earning a mixed chuckle from everyone around the room.

Adam went first, and it landed on right hand yellow. He got up and followed the spinner, waiting for me to go.

Julie decided she would be the spinner, because she was wearing a dress.

Everyone stood there awkwardly waiting for their turn. I got left foot blue.

The game continued like this for the first round. Charlotte, Dane, Drew, Marissa, and Sam went- in that order.

By the second spin, we were all tangled up. Drew fell first, and we started over, laughing hysterically. This game was surprisingly fun.

~~~~~~~~

It went on like this for about 20 minutes and I was getting really tired of the game. As if Julie could read my mind, she announced that after someone wins in this round we should stop because she was tired of spinning.

Everyone mumbled in agreement and I flashed her a thankful look. She returned it with a small smile and spun the spinner.

I had one hand on one side of the mat and the other hand on the other side.

Sam's foot was under my stomach and my legs were stretched out far behind me.

My arms were shaking, threatening to let me fall. I would not fall though. I had already fallen first for the past two games.

It was not a fun experience. I would not lose this time! I chanted in my head as Adam swung an arm over me and placed his hand on the dot next to me.

"Sorry, I had to," he whispers after I send him a glare.

"I swear if you fall and make me lose I'll kill you," I answered in my best angry voice.

"I'll keep that in mind, babe,"
"Don't call me that,"
"Okay babe,"
"Adam..."
"Fine."

This game was really getting tiring.
The sound of a body hitting the mat erupted and I looked up to see Sam and Charlotte both down, laughing their heads off.

Marissa started laughing too and down she went. Four people left. I could do this.

Drew went down soon after and Adam was still over me. There's no way he can fall without knocking me over too. Just great. Dane was still standing strong in the most uncomfortable position I've ever seen.

He's a pro at this game. He probably searches up twister tactics in his free time.

Julie spins for Adam and he has to move the hand that's over me (yes!) back around and under himself. Needless to say, he fails miserably and goes plummeting down to the mat. Now it's Dane and I.

"Which Sanders will win?" Drew announces, holding his fist to his mouth like a microphone.

I go next, a simple movement of my leg to bring it closer to my body. Easy.

Dane has to stick one leg out all the way to the side. He looks like an awkward version of spider man or a ninja or something. I start to laugh and he looks over confused. I laugh harder as he starts to wobble and boom!

"There he goes! D Sanders is out for the count! Cait is the winner!" Drew yells into his hand mic. The "crowd" goes wild with laughter.

"No fair! She cheated! She was laughing at me!" Dane said angrily.

"Now you really sound like a five year old," Charlotte snorted with laughter.

"That was the goal," Dane answered, winking and putting on a smile that was most likely fake. Dane hated to lose at twister.

"I guess I'm just learning from the best," I sighed, looking over at Dane and sending him a ridiculous wink.

"Now let's play Truth or Dare!" Marissa yelled.

Oh god.