Chapter 10; Breakfast and Goodbye's

Hey guys! Remember to vote, comment, and tell other people about my story if you like it! Happy reading :) Sorry, this chapter is more of a filler, the next one will kind of be one too, but the one after that will definitely be interesting ;))

Picture above is Caitlin's outfit. (Those are the shoes she would wear with it)
~Lexi
~~~~~~~~~
When I woke up I remembered that my mom was here.

Why not make her some breakfast?

I checked my phone to see no new messages- specifically from Aaron- and got up to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Once I successfully completed those tasks, I threw my hair in a messy bun and brushed some makeup on.
I re-entered my room and took my pj's off, stepping into a pair of black underwear and putting black leggings on top. I shrugged a white oversized sweater on and slipped into a pair of socks.

I headed downstairs to make something delicious.
-----
My mom walked downstairs an hour later, just in time to see my finished masterpiece on the table.

"I thought something smelled good," she said with a sleepy smile.

"Dane, breakfast!" I yelled after smiling at my mom. He came running down the stairs seconds after his name was called.

I looked at the table. I did well.

A stack of pancakes sat in the middle next to a small bowl of scrambled eggs, a plate of hash browns and a plate of bacon. Good thing the freezer was stocked up. There was a bottle of syrup and a bottle of ketchup. I had plates, utensils, and cups of orange juice all sitting around my rectangular table. We all claimed a seat and dug in.
"Caitlin, this is so good!" My mom said, with a forkful of pancakes in her mouth.

"Yeah!" Dane agreed, his mouth filled to the brim with everything mashed together.

I watched him smash the pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hash brown into a thick substance, and then drizzle half the bottle of syrup over everything. His plate was a pile of what looked like multicolored oatmeal, and he happily ate it like that.

"Dane that's so gross!" I said laughing.

"Actually it's pretty good!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed a forkful of the stuff on his plate, popping it in my mouth and chewing it. My eyes popped open.

It was actually really good.

"Woah you weren't kidding!" I said, completely surprised.

"No, I was not," he answered.
My mom burst out into a fit of laughter and we all happily finished our delicious breakfast.

Mashed together. With syrup.
~~~~~~<>~~~~~~

"Do you have to go?" I asked, pouting, as I gently placed my moms shirts in her suitcase.

"Yeah sweetie, I'm sorry, they need me to sell this product," she answered, her eyes pleading for me to understand.

"But that means I won't see you until Christmas,"

"I know honey, but now Christmas will be even more exciting,"

"I guess," I answered, crossing my arms. I never see her anymore.

I helped my mom finish packing and soon after that I hugged her goodbye, watching her pull out of the driveway and go to the airport for weeks of endless sales.