1 - cute

"Okay, I'm here

"Okay, I'm here. What do you want?" You say carelessly while standing outside Cesar's window while he stood in his bedroom ... shirtless!

He walks up to the window and leans against the frame, continuing to stare at you silently. You fold your arms and raise a brow, "what?"

"Olivia's really pretty, isn't she?"

Your arms fall limply by your side and your jaw drops slightly, "are you kidding me? That's the 911 emergency? You could have easily said that over text."

"Yeah well, how else was I able to have you come here?"

"Listen, is that all? If so, I'll be on my way now. Good night," you spin on your heels ready to leave the Santos property but end up getting pulled back by Cesar's familiar grasp around your arm.

"You didn't answer my question."

"I don't know Cesar, I haven't really noticed but considering how infatuated you are with her I'm guessing she's really pretty."

"She is."

"Wonderful. Can I go now?" He opens his mouth but you stop him with a finger, "and if you think for a split second that I'm jealous I will climb over this window and chop your dick off."

He leans forward having your face only centimeters apart as you couldn't help but stand still, "I've forgotten how cute you are when you make insulting jokes," he puckers his lips to close the remaining centimeters of space and pecks your lips gently.

"Sweet dreams y/n."

You play it off cool and push him away, "ass."