15 - almost caught

"Shhh. She'll hear us," you silence your giggles as Cesar leads you by the waist into Monse's room.

"You need to stop worrying."

"I need to. This thing will break the fam up and you know it."

"I just want you. Nothing else," he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear before caressing your face sweetly.

"You're so bipolar I swear."

"Yeah but you love me anyway," he leans forward as you place your hand on his chest to push him down on the bed. You tower over him, your lips brushing past each other as his hand sneak themselves underneath your shirt to the small of your back.

You smile, "oh someone's desperate," you tease.

"Y/n?!" The sudden call of your name makes you jerk into an upright position as you both frantically look around for something to do so nothing is suspicious. He grabs a book from the nightstand while you quickly open her closet and act like you were looking at them.

"Hey. I was looking for you y/n."

You stick your head out behind the door, "you found me what's up," both Monse and Olivia stood there with drinks in their hands.

"Nothing. We just wanted to get away from the party," Olivia explains.

"What are you doing in my closet?"

"Um..." you sneak a look at Cesar before diverting your attention back to Monse, "I wanted another shirt. I ain't feeling this one anymore."

Monse looks skeptically between me and Cesar, "and we weren't interrupting anything?"

You purse your lips and shake your head while looking at Cesar, "no. I don't think so. Right, Cesar?"

"Yep. Yes."

"He just likes to read his books upside down apparently," you state as he looks down at his book for the first time, his eyes widening before flipping it over.