16 - Halloween Confession

"So why are we here?"

"Because this is where all the rich people are meaning better and bigger candy."

"We know what candy is bigger and better," you eye Cesar from top to bottom, biting your bottom lip as he smiles flirtatiously back.

"Hey!" Ruby interrupts the contact between you both, "you can both undress each other with your eyes when you're in private but right now I want candy."

You sigh, "there's no parent anywhere and it's Halloween, there's bound to be a party somewhere. Come on, let's have fun."

"Come on," Cesar puts his hand on the small of your back and begins to direct you down the street, to a house with blasting music and crowds of people. You look up at him and smile as he couldn't help but give you one back.

Ruby pulls him back by the arm as you turn back in confusion, "sorry, give us a moment please."

"I ain't going anywhere."

Ruby drags Cesar away from you, "what are you doing?"

"What."

"Flirting, eyeing, visually undressing her. I had my eyes on her first and I have had my dibs on her since the moment I saw her. I like her Cesar," Ruby says using his head to point in your direction.

"Well, I'm starting to like her too Ruby. She's really cute."