31 - back again

** SEASON 3 IS OUT OMGGGGG AND ITS FREAKING LIT OMGGGGG, DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE A SEASON 4??? **

···

After our unexpected kidnapping from Cuchillos I got home and took a shower, I want nothing to do with this mess but little did I know, I was gonna get another unexpected surprise.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" I seethe, unafraid at Cuchillos who stood in my doorway to my bedroom.

"I always admired that about you y/n. The ability to not be afraid, especially with someone like me when I could kill you right now and no one will ever know."

"Go ahead but you won't," I tempt.

She seems interested, "what makes you so sure?"

"Because you need my brains to keep the guys in place, without me they're just headless chickens at your disposal. You won't hurt me," I stand my ground and cross my arms against my chest. I tried to lie to prevent myself from dying right now but deep down, I knew it was true.

She chuckles softly, "you're right, Mamacita. I won't hurt you," she walks up to me and runs the back of her hand down the side of my face, "but I'll hurt the person you care about most."

I stare at her right in the eyes, we stood almost at eye level, "and who would that be? I have no relatives, my family died a long time ago. I'm the only person in my generation left."

"I never said anything about family," she plays, her eyes eager for a challenge, "I'll touch your precious little Cesar."

My eyes squint, my slight reaction giving her the answer she wanted. She knew my weakness now and Cesar was in danger.

···

After Cuchillos had left I had ran 3 blocks to where Cesar had lived and profusely knocked on the door loudly. I prayed in my mind he was okay. And to my relief.

He opens the door, his lids heavy and tired. He sees me and looks like he was gonna pass out at any moment, "Y/N...?" He questions.

I take a huge sigh of relief and pull him in a hug, my arms wrapping around him so tightly I probably cut his breathing circulation.

"Whoa whoa whoa, y/n, hey? What's up?"

I let him go and examine him from top to bottom, no blood, nothing. He's okay.

"Uh ... nothing," I shake my head and turn around, ready to leave until I feel a hand wrap around my wrist, stopping me

"Hey hey hey, that wasn't nothing. You hate me, let alone give me a hug."

I bite my lip and turn back to face him, his hand still wrapped around my wrist, "Cuchillos gave me a visit. She basically threatened me."

Cesar looks on edge for a split second as if he was about to go kill Cuchillos himself but then something else overcomes that look, "she threatened you with ... me?"

My brows furrow, "what are you on about?"

"She did, didn't you?" He looks smug, his ego was through the roof right now. I just want to slap him if I could, "or else you wouldn't be here."

"I'm going back home."

He doesn't remove his grasp from me, "no, I don't trust you at home alone, especially if you had Cuchillos pay you a visit. Stay," he pleads. This was a bad idea, my mind knew it. I knew it but somehow the words came out as:

"Can I?"

He steps aside with no hesitations and I look at him, taking a delayed step through the threshold.

We arrive at his bedroom that I knew all too well, I take a gulp and slowly get into his bed, taking the side nearest to the wall with Cesar not too far behind.

"Uh, listen thank you for letting me stay here, I don't want to like bother you in any way."

"Jamal and Spooky don't need me, it's cool. Plus, you're welcome here any time y/n. You know that."

I get myself comfortable under the sheets and sigh as he lays beside me, "nothing will happen to you, I'll make sure of that."

I turn my head to face him, there was something in that sentence that had me believe him. I give him a slight smile, "I know you will," I run my hands through my hair and let my arms fall limply beside me, "I know..." I say under my breath.

His arms fall next to mine, the backs of our hands touching softly. I watch his hands interlock with mine as I bite my lip and let myself loosely curl my fingers. I stare back up at him with my lips still between my teeth. I watched his adam's apple move, "you always knew how to turn me on with your lip bites."

My jaw hung open slightly from the unexpected but my insides were enjoying all of this, "Cesar, can you hold me?" I ask, his eyebrows furrowed for a second. I was giving him too many mixed signals, he might be tired of me.

But much to my surprise, he removes his hand from our interlocked ones and puts his arms under my head as I snuggle into his neck, my arm drooped across his chest.

"I could get used to this," I could hear him smile and pecks my forehead.

I let out a sly smile, "we had our moments."

I pull away and look up at him, taking note of our close distance. Should I? Shouldn't I? Crap.

I close the distance between us and connect our lips for a peck. I pull away but I wanted more. I hated this about Cesar, he was someone I always came back to, no matter how much I tried to getaway. I lean in and this time he returned it but it didn't even last a few seconds cause he pulled away.

"I thought we were done."

I lean on my elbow, my hair falling to one side, "we are."

I use my hand to clip my hair back and lean in once more to kiss Cesar, it was intoxicating to me. He returns it, this time deeper and sexual that it made a burning sensation inside me grow. He rakes his finger through my hair, pulling gently and rolls us over so he was on top of me, each of us fighting for dominance.

We're back to square one again.