6 - protector

"So what's your story?" He asks.

"What story?"

"Why did you decide to move here mid-year?"

"The typical parents divorced story. My mom gained custody of me and brought me to her hometown."

"I'm sorry."

"It's nothing. My parents have had bad blood between them for years."

A car pulls up beside you and a face pops itself out of the window.

"Hi, sweetcheeks."

You sigh and was ready to speak to defend yourself but Cesar steps up beside you, "leave her alone Latrelle."

"Hell-o Cesar Diaz."

"Go away. You have no business here."

Latrelle's attention diverts back to you, "come on sexy. I'll give it to you better than this rookie."

That sparks something in Cesar and gets him fuming. He takes a threatening step forward but you get in front to stop him, "Cesar let's just go. Come on, he's not worth it," you persuade but it definitely wasn't working. He was still heated and he was going to take it out on Latrelle if you didn't stop him now, "Cesar he's just a thirsty, desperate gang member wannabe. Come on, let's just go home. Please."

"What did you say, you bitch?!" A familiar click sound comes from behind you and not more than a split later your position is moved from in front to behind Cesar, his arms out to protect you as you see a gun in Latrelle's hand pointing at both of you.

"This is Santos territory. You shouldn't be here. My brother will fuck you up big time!" Cesar threatens sternly but it didn't even make Latrelle flinch.

"Wow, you had to bring in your brother to help you solve your problems."

"Or I could fuck you up now. I hear they call me Lil' Spooky," if you weren't there he'd definitely do that but since you were, you weren't gonna let him do that, "leave Latrelle. Playtime is over. You're not wanted here."

He scoffs in defeat, "whatever you say, sweetheart," he puts his gear on drive and drives away and once Cesar realized he wouldn't be back any time soon he turns around and pulls you into his embrace, sighing continuously from relief as did you.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"If you are then I am."

Cesar Diaz ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara