20 - stalker alert

"Mom stop worrying. I'm home safe. The doors are locked and all the lights beside mine are closed."

"I know I can trust you honey. It's just I've never been away from you this long."

"And I think it's about time you do. Enjoy your honeymoon mom."

"I love you sweetie."

"I love you too mom," you blow a kiss at the camera before ending the call.

You smile at the fact that your mom has finally found happiness and begin to remove your top and your pants so you were now only in your undergarments.

Suddenly a creek behind you makes you grab the nearest object which was thankfully a bat and point it at the intruder behind you who has his arms up in defense.

You let out a sigh of relief but doesn't lower the bat one bit, "you."

"Me."

"What are you doing here? How did you know where I live?"

"The receptionist at school owed me a favor. Turned it in."

"Wow so you're a creep slash stalker. I'll keep that mind. Get out of my house. How did you even get in?"

"The window in the kitchen."

"I should call the police. Breaking and entering? Stalker?"

"I wanted to know more about you."

"Such as?"

"Your name? If you remove your clothes around guys all the time?"

Your eyes widen as you look down and see yourself still in your undergarments but the moment you lowered the bat, he could possibly do something to you so you kept your guard up.

"No I don't. And shouldn't you know my name?"

"I asked for an address. Not a name. Your name was for asking you."

"You think I would give my psychotic stalker my name? You're delusional."

"Then I'm gonna stay till you do. I'll stay all night if I have to," he lays down on one side of the bed with his hands under his head, staring over at you.

"Will you really get out if I tell you my name?"

"Yep."

You sigh and run your fingers through your hair, "it's y/n."

"Well I'm—"

"I know who you are, now get out."

He smirks, "don't think so."

"But you—"

"First thing to know about people in Freeridge. They don't keep their word... sometimes."

"People you mean you."

"Yep. Good night y/n," he removes his shoes and tucks himself into bed. You groan internally and feel like dragging him out by his hair.