'Bella Knows!'

Swan House
Twins Room

As Bella turns on the lamp that sat on her bedside table in between her and Harley. She hears a 'SNAP!' outside the window. She rises, digs into her purse for the pepper spray that Charlie had given her, and goes to the window. She looks out but all she sees is the wind blowing hard. She closes the curtains, then reaches for the book she bought earlier. She thumbs through, laying the pepper spray within reach.

As she leafs through we see photos of ancient, carved masks. Comical, menacing, haunting... then she stops on a photo of a white mask with black eyes and a row of sharp teeth. The inscription reads, 'The Cold One.' Bella quickly goes to her computer and Googles 'Cold One' only for several beer ads appear. Frustrated, she closes the pop-ups, revealing a link to, 'The Cold One: Apotamkin'.

Several pictures begin to load, the seductive Apotamkin with his ice-blue skin, devouring his victims in tapestries, engravings, paintings. Creatures beautiful and horrific. Craven, skeletal demons attacking villages, perfectly sculpted predators, luring innocent maidens... it's all murder, blood, sexuality.

Then several words leap out to her. 'Speed.' 'Strength.' 'Cold skinned.' 'Immortal...' Then finally. 'Blood drinker.

She spots a picture of a handsome man biting a woman's white neck... suddenly it changes, showing Edward biting Bella's neck, blood dripping down.

Bella reels back from the computer in utter disbelief until a sparkle in her eye appears. She shakes her head before letting out a breath. "It's not possible..."

She looks to Harley's bed, she sees her fast asleep. She contemplates if to tell her but decides not to, wanting to keep this to herself as long as possible.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Forks High School
Parking Lot

Bella and Harley stand in the center of the deserted, green lawn. Bella's expression tells us, she's still reeling with disbelief. The bell rings and students exit class, rushing past Bella and Harley as they stand still, waiting...

The Cullen's are across the lawn, heading to class. Edward sees Bella, sees the intensity on her face. He stops. Harley smiles brightly as she skips towards them, specifically Emmett and Rosalie. When she gets to them, she grabs one of their hands into her own. She looks at them with happiness.

"Hey puddin. Hey Pumpkin."

Emmett leans down and gives her a kiss on the forehead. "Hey buttercup."

They turn their heads when they hear a squeal. Alice is shaking Jasper's arm before she skips over to them and gives Harley a bright smile, not getting any closer knowing what would happen if she did. Jasper sticking close to Alice.

"I'm so happy for you guys! I am so jealous."

Rosalie gives a small, genuine smile to Alice. "Thanks." She puts an arm around Harley's shoulder. "And I am very lucky to have her."

The siblings chuckle, except for Edward, before they hear footsteps coming towards them. They turn to see Bella coming their way. She looks to Edward, eyes meeting his before she continues directly past him, into the dark forest that borders the school.

He watches her disappear in the trees, then takes a step to follow. Jasper moves in front of him, Rosalie grabs his arm. "Edward, don't go"

Alice gently removes Rosalie's hand from his arm. "He's already there."

Once they disappear from view, the Cullen's and Harley walk up to the school.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

English Classroom

The three way couple walk into the classroom and take a seat at their desk, throughout the day they have gotten stares. The students having seen the relationship between the three going up to the next level, not that the polyamory (pretty sure that's the word for it) couple cared.

On top of the desk, Rosalie and Harley's hand are clasped together, not looking like they would let go anytime soon. One of Emmett's hand's sits on Harley's thigh, rubbing it from time to time while the other is playing with the pen in his hand, tapping it against the desk in a beat.

It wasn't really a surprise to the student body when all three got together, having seen how the all acted before they did. But what was really surprised them, was when someone saw Edward follow Bella into the forest, no one thinking that they were into each other when all they did was fight.

Harley knew that Bella was in love - more like obsessed- with Edward. And that Edward is delusional, wanting to be around her when her blood sings to him, even if they are mates. Harley won't do anything about it though, if they want to be together than they can but they aren't allowed to get up in her case when they - mostly Bella - find out.

Later today, she will tell Charlie about her relationship instead of waiting like Bella until he found out from someone else, knowing that it wouldn't go down well if it did.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey Guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, if so than please leave a like or comment, follow me for more future stories.

Disclaimer- I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own her story lines, so please don't steal or copy. Thank you.