Wrong

"What does it feel like to be wrong? Whatever it is, it feels horrible."

~~~~~~

Aaron felt it. But he didn't want to say anything.

He felt the odd aura around this man.

Although, Aaron already had a plan to stick around this guy, just to make sure he didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

"Here we are! Finally." Aphmau said, and rushed into the building. With Victor and Aaron following.

"Wow... This.. Is a start..." Victor mumbled, but with Aaron right next to him, he heard him loud and clear.

"Start to what?" Aaron said with a gruff tone.

"Oh, a.. Start to a good shelter! I mean.. I can already tell this is a thriving place! Just look at all the success you have here!" He gestured to the whole inside of the building.

Aaron looks and just shakes his head.

"Aaron!" Aphmau whisper-yells, and pulls Aaron to the side. "Just let him look for his brother, then he'll be out. I'm going to look for Katelyn."

Aaron rolls his eyes, and sighs. "Alright, if you want to find your brother, follow me."

Victor nods and follows him.

~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

I look everywhere that Katelyn could be. But I get no sign of her.

Then I check the place I saw her last.

My old room.

I walk there and knock on the door.

"Hold on!" I hear inside. And my stomach fills with butterflies.

The door handle wiggles a bit and it opens.

"A-Aphmau?" She stands there in shock, looking at me.

"Hey!" I give a small wave. But she embraces me in a big, tight hug.

"Oh my Irene Aphmau! I thought I would see you so soon! I wasn't even prepared!" She let's go and blinks away building tears.

"Well, I thought about it and... I though I would stay with you for a little longer." I say, and smile.

Katelyn nods. "Come in. You have to tell me what happened." He gestured me inside. And I gladly accepted.

~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Aaron walks up the the announcement panel with Victor.

This is where they make all the announcements about breakfast, lunch and dinner. And any other important things. If someone lost a child and can't find them, they would come to the panel and call their name throughout the building.

"What's his name?" Aaron asks him.

"Oh... It's Alex... Stronghold." Aaron turns towards the announcer and taps him on the shoulder.

"Call for Alex Stronghold." He nods and calls on the intercom.

"Alex Stronghold to the main entrance please." The voice echoed through the building, everyone looking around at each other.

"If he's not here in the next 10 minutes, he's not here." Aaron said, abruptly, and walked off, but not far.

"Yeah.. Yeah...". Victor said. "Hey," he caught up to Aaron. "Do you have any food I can munch on while I wait?"