The Days Out {Part 1}

The group approached a decent-sized town. They stopped along the edge of it to scout it out.

"Garroth, Laurance. I want you two to circle around a bit. Make sure no one else is here." He gestures to two other people to go with. Leaving Aphnau, Aaron and two other people there.

"Umm... What about us?" Aphmau asked.

"We wait here, until they return."

"What?! That's boring... How come I can't go with them?!" Aphmau points to the group of people who are currently walking around the town.

He lets out a small laugh. "If there happens to be someone, or a group out there, you wouldn't know what to do!"

"Yes I would! I would shoot them!!" Aphmau says, and tries to load her gun.

"That's... Not-- You can't just walk up to them and shoot them! Only if they are shooting at you, then you fight back. You try to talk to them first!" Aaron says. He turns to face Aphmau, who is trying her hardest to cock the gun she had.

"Ugh... This stupid thing... It won't load!" She says and pushes as hard as she could, but it wouldn't budge.

"What are you doing...?" Aaron says.

"What does it look like I'm doing?! I'm loading the gun!" She continues pushing it, but nothing happens..

"Let me see that!" He grabs the gun from her and pushes a button on the side. Then, with one movement of his arm, he cocks it and hands it back to her.

Aphmau just scoffs and takes the gun.

"You know... I'd probably be more useful with a smaller gun... After all.. You did train me with one."

"Yeah, but do you really think you could survive out here with just a pistol?" Aaron says.

Aphmau rolls her eyes. "I mean, I would be way better with one."

Aaron sighs and gets a pistol out of his bag. "Here take this. But keep that one on your shoulder just in case."

Aphmau smiles and takes it, cocking it back and spinning it a few times on her finger. Then putting it in her holster.

A few minutes later the group returns.

"Anything?" Aaron asks.

"Nope, not that we saw... We don't know if there is anyone in the houses though." Garroth responded, and Aaron nodded.

"Alright, lets split up into groups. You four take the west side of town. And the rest of us will take the east side. Meet up in the middle by noon. Go!" Aaron commanded and they all went separate ways.

The group that Aaron had consisted of Garroth, Laurance, Aphmau and himself.

"So, you're Aphmau! I know we've meet before, but I hadn't really gotten the chance to talk with you!" Laurance said, as he caught up with Aphmau.

"Yeah... But I really haven't seen you around anywhere..."

Laurance was about to speak, but Garroth interrupted...

"And I on the other hand, have talked to her a lot.. Right Aphmau?" Garroth said, and put a hand on her back.

Aphmau, feeling slightly uncomfortable, walked ahead a bit. "Yep! Uh... I'm gonna walk up here a bit. I'll talk to you later..."

"Great! Look what you did Garroth! You scared her away!" Laurance yelled to Garroth.

"Me?! You were the one who made her uncomfortable by coming up on her so unexpectedly!"