The Days Out {Part 3}

I take the bag and throw it on the ground towards him. He smirks and (still keeping the gun pointed at me) picks it up.

"Good girl... Now, I'll be leaving. And I wouldn't even think about following me, or it won't end well for you," He slings the bag over his shoulder and walks to the door.

Shit, I can't let him leave with that much stuff! I have to do something!

I turn and run towards him and jump on his back and try to get him down and unarmed.

"Agh! You fucking bitch!" He bends down and flips me over onto my back, knocking the breath out of me. I try to get up but he hits me on my jaw with the end of his gun, and it sends me back.

"AGH! Dammit..." I say, holding the area where he hit, pretty sure it's broken. (At least that's what it feels like)

"Such a shame darling... I would've left you here unharmed. But instead you had to do that...tsk, tsk, tsk..." He shakes his head and starts to open the door. Once he does, his eyes widen and he immediately drops his gun and steps back. Then I see Aaron walking towards him with his gun aiming at him. He walks back to where the guy is up against the wall, and Aaron has him cornered.

"Why the hell are you here?!" Aaron said, in a tone I wasn't entirely familiar with.

"I'm here to find supplies! Just like what you all are here for! Why wouldn't I be here?!" He says.

"Then why were you hiding in the closet?!" I say, trying to stand up, but I was too nauseous to stand straight.

"Because! When I heard you two come in I didn't want you to see me... So, the closet was my only option!" He says, angry that he doesn't have the upper-hand anymore.

"Are there any others with you?!" Aaron says. And the guy just laughs, "Tell me!" Aaron yells at him this time and moves the gun to his head.

"Yes. Actually. I do... But you're too late..." Aaron looks around, and I do too. But we see nobody.

"Too late for what?" Aaron asks, still had the gun to his head, not letting his guard down. The guy smirks and we hear yelling outside. Our eyes widen, and I head to the window that was in the room and look out.

I saw our group being pushed out of their houses to search with guns to their heads. My eyes widen and I look back at Aaron.

He mumbles a curse under his breath and looks back at the guy, which he is just laughing.

"There is nothing you can do! We have you all at our fingertips! HAHAHA!!" Aaron steps back from him and shots him in the leg, which makes him fall, and he replaces his laughs with cries in pain.

"C'mon!" Aaron gestures for me to follow him and I do, grabbing my stuff.

When we reach outside, we stop as all attention was on us.

Aaron and I draw our guns and point it at them, aiming every-which-way.

3rd Person POV

Everyone stands, no one moving, but everyone has their guns drawn at each other.

"Aaron! Damn, it's about time!!" Garroth says, but immediately gets smacked in the head with the end of the gun.

"Shut up!" He reverts his attention back to the two who came out of the building, "Our boss was in that building... Where is he?" He asks, but Aaron and Aphmau just look at each other, "C'mon we don't have all day! Where is he?!"

More silence. The only sound was the wind rushing through the trees and the occasional cracks in the buildings.

"No answer? Fine..." The guy looks towards the two other people he was with (who has the other two guys hostage) and nods.