"Won't stop till we surrender" ~Harry Styles fancfic~

Chapter one

"mummy pwease can you call them pwease!" Darcy persisted. Darcy is my three year old daughter and also the daughter of Harry Styles. Yes, Harry styles from one direction. But Darcy didn't know who her dad was and Harry doesn't know he has a daughter. This is because when I found out that I was pregnant with Darcy Harry and I had just broken up and there were rumours saying that he was with some girl named Caroline and that she was like twice his age. So I didn't think it was necessary to tell him I mean what was he going to do? "alright I'll call uncle Li and aunt Dani to see if we can come visit them." the band had just got back from there tour and Darcy had missed Liam so much. They were very close and Liam and his girlfriend danielle we're the only ones that new about Darcy. And I intended to keep it that way. Yeah, Darcy asked about who her father was but I could just say "hey Darcy your dad is the guy was cheating on me while we were dating. And he hasn't looked for me since we broke up." so I just tried I avoid the topic for now. Eventually I would tell her... I guess.

"Hey Dani what are you up to?" I ask.

"Nothing really waiting for Liam to get back from the airport! Would you like to come over I'm dying to see Dar!" she said really excited. She loved Darcy so much!

"Sure we'll come over she's been asking for you guys! Ummm Dan..."

"Don't worry Nichole the other boys aren't coming Liam said he was to tired to have any of them over today! So just come on over And we can go out to eat so that we can catch up!" she says calming me down.

"Thanks Dani, I'll bring some sort of desert for later!" I say getting pretty excited to go over. But for some reason I had a weird gut feeling that something wrong was going to happen.

"alrighty then I'll see you soon then tell Dar that I love her and I can't wait to see her!!" she says before hang up the phone.

I turn to Dar and she was looking at me so excited that she was going over to see her uncle and aunt. "Dar let's get you fixed up so that uncle Li can tell you how pretty you look!" I say looking at my adorable brown curly haired baby girl. She looked so much like her dad except she had my nose. The three things that Darcy Elizabeth Styles had was 1.her dads gorgeouse green eyes. 2. His dimples. And 3. Though hs curls they were so cute! I grabbed my baby to get her changed. I put a pink shirt that had flowers on it and some white shorts on my little girl and a pair of sandals. I put a cute little pink bow in her curly brown hair. I sat her in front of the television so that she could watch cartoons. ( this is the outfit that Dar is wearing....  )

I went into my room and took out my pink top and my black pencil skirt. As for accessories I took out my black neck less that had a heart on it and my black bracelet. And my black heels. (Nichole in her outfit....) I looked at myself in the mirror. I had dirty blond wavy hair, light brown eyes. As for my figure I think that I look pretty good for a girl that had a kid so young. I wasn't fat but I wasn't the skinniest girl either. Before I was pregnant I was a model/dancer on xfactor here in England. I still model now but I'm not as big as I was before I had Darcy. And for dancing i do it in the side. Now that I was all dressed and ready to go (I like to dress up nicely I don't really wear jeans and stuff like that not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm just really girly hahaha!) I went to the kitchen and grabbed the cake that I had made earlier today. I put it in the car. And went back to the house to grab Dar. I put her in her car seat and we were off! Li and Dani didn't live far from us it was about a fifteen minute drive. I turned the radio on and "Via La Vida By Coldplay" was playing. It was a nice warm day for once today!

We got to Liam's house pretty fast. And of course the paparazzi was waiting for Liam to get home. I tried my best to always avoid them when I came to visit Liam's house. I never had to worry about that with Harry because no one knew about us except the boys and eleanor and dani. We made are way to the door I was trying to juggle holding the cake and Darcy at the same time. "Dar baby, ring the door bell!" I say scared I might drop the cake. "ok mummy!" she said in a her cute little voice. Not even a second later Danielle was at the door. "DARCY BABY I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!" she says taking my little one out of my arms and into hers. I loved danielle she was always there for me I mean Eleanor and I got along great to. But I've known Dani since we were little and we were on the Xfactor together. We've always been best friends and Liam is amazing they have been the best support for me. And have always been there for Darcy as well.

I set the cake on the counter top. And sit on the couch next to them.

"so what time is Li getting here?" I ask

"He should be here any minute! And I'm hungry so he better hurry up!" she said giggling.

"Oh lord! Haha your a mess Dani!" I say giggling as well.

**Minutes later**

"Dani I'm home!" I hear Liam's sweet voice. Oh I missed him so much he was like an older brother to me. "oh and I brought some guests!" he says with a bit of an annoyed voice.

I look over at Danielle my eyes growing bigger by the second. Please don't let it be him please lord I'm not ready to see him. Danielle looks at me with a scared looked on her face as well. She gets up and sets Dar on my lap and runs to see who's at the door.

********* This is my first book im really excited about writing more is you like than please tell me so that i can add more chapters! thanks guys!*********