"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter5 ~ Caroline

Chapter5

"Harry don't caller Darcy?" I say a bit confused.

"I don't know I'm just still not used to seeing her and knowing that she is my baby. That's all!" he says.

"Here you go guys! Oh and I think you have someone coming to visit you!" the waiter says to harry before leaving. I look at a Harry confused.

"I didn't invite anyone, honest!" he says just as confused as me. We start sharing the desert.

"Harry babe I didn't know you were eating out today and then I saw all the camera people talking about you and saying that they couldn't wait until you got out of the restaurant or something!" says the tall dirty blond headed girl who looked too old to be calling Harry babe...

"Caroline... I...” Harry says interrupting my thoughts. No this couldn't be the same Caroline that had taken Harry away from me three years ago. Oh I swear I'm living a nightmare right now.

"Caroline well um yea I asked Nichole to come eat with me today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." he says not looking at me at all and looking very nervous.

"It’s fine. Hello I’m Caroline flack Harry's girlfriend." she says proudly. Yup it's the same Caroline.

"Hello I'm Nichole I'm Harry's..ummm.... I've known Harry for a while!" I say not knowing what else to say since I had no idea what I was to Harry anymore. I knew coming here was going to be a mistake seeing him was to.

"Well it was nice meeting you Caroline but I was just about to leave." I say trying to avoid anymore conversation with either one of them.

"Okay it was nice meeting you to keep in touch!" she says obviously giving me a fake smile.

"Umm sure. Bye Harry thanks for ummm. Dinner." I say as I start to get out of chair.

"Ummm. Yeah sure ummm. Well... Goodnight tell Darcy I said goodnight and I will see her soon!" he says Dracys name quickly. I guess not wanting Caroline to hear him say Darcy.

"ummm. I don't think that will necessary."I say and walk out of the restaurant.

I walk outside and the camera people were all still waiting for Harry to come out. Oh it got chilly since earlier. Oh my god I totally forgot Harry was the one who drove me here and now I have no ride. Great.

"NICHOLE wait up!" I hear Harry yell.

Just keep walking Nichole act like you didn't hear him and jus find a cab or call Dani.

"Nichole wait I totally forgot you don't have a ride back home!"

"Don't worry Harry you should go back inside with your GIRLFRIEND." I sat putting emphasis on the word girlfriend.

"Wait I can explain Nichole." harry says standing in front of me so that I could keep walking. Even though I had no idea where I was even walking to.

"You don't have to Harry you have obviously made your life choices. And I have a baby that I have to go take care of."

"No Nichole it’s not..."

"No Harry but it is I told you from the beginning I didn't want to get hurt again and this time I have Darcy will get hurt to. So let's just forget that we even saw each other and move on with our lives ok?" I say trying to walk past him.

“Liam I need you to come pick me up I'll text u were I'm at." I say before hanging up the phone. I had managed to run away from Harry and I ended up in a park.

I'm not going to lie I wanted harry in my life again but not with Caroline and I don't want my daughter getting hurt. I wanted her to always be happy and if it meant without Harry then that’s the way that it's going to be. "Nichole get in the car!" I hear Liam say. It was so cold out and it started to rain hard. We got to my house and Liam brought Darcy in the house she was sleeping and Danielle had put her in a set of pajamas that was at their house. I tuck my little one to bed and head over to the living room were Liam was waiting for me with a cup of tea. I told him everything that had happened and he just listened to what I had to say and it was nice to be able to talk to someone. And it was even better that it was with Liam he always made me feel safe.

"Okay we are going to figure this all out I promise." he says after I'm done talking.

"There’s nothing to figure out though he's moved on and I just need to do the same thing!" I say.

"I know Nichole and you have done such a great job with Dar so that's not a problem and you always have me and Dani. Come over for breakfast tomorrow we will meet at the cafe the one that we can rent that private room." he says

"Okay that sounds nice thank you!" I say grateful of the guy who has always been there through thick and thin. He leaves and I go into my bedroom and get into my pajamas. With everything that happened today I'm so tired out.

********* What did you think? More to come please comment,vote,and fan!*************