"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 15 ~ "Who's daddy??"

Chapter 15

Niall and I walked around to greet the people that where here it was just a few people and they said that they couldn't even stay to eat they had to go but they just wanted to stop by and say hello. So after about a half hour it was just the boys Eleanor, Danielle, Darcy, Gemma and I. "'let's sit down and eat then shall we?" Liam said gesturing his hands to the table. These were one of the times that I was so happy that I had a daughter and that was because I was doing my best to avoid Harry so I sat between Niall and Darcy so that I I could give her any help if she needed.

"So Nichole I heard you went to the states? Florida right?!" Gemma said once we sat down at the table. I was trying to not make too much conversation with her either I don’t know why I mean I missed her so much since Harry and I split up I thought it would be awkward to keep talking to her. "That’s right I did go to Florida. It was wonderful!" I say wonderfully. I know that Gemma was just trying to make conversation since the reason we were all there was because we had just gotten back from Florida. "And you won't with Darcy right!?" she said looking over at Darcy very sweetly I realized Harry told her about the baby. Speaking of harry I haven't talked to him at all. "And daddy went with us to! Right daddy?" Darcy said looking over at Niall.

"That’s right princess!" Niall said softly. I look up to see Harry's eyes start to water. Great this is just what I needed on my first back. "That’s not your daddy Darcy!" Harry said with a rough tone in his voice. Everyone looked up at him he hadn't talked since we got here! “YESSSSS he is that's my daddy that's my mummy and I'm the princess baby!" Dar said before running out of her chair. Great now Darcy was upset. Niall and I both looked at each other and excused ourselves from the table. We went over to Darcy who was crying.

"What’s wrong princess?" Niall said while wrapping her in his arms. "Daddy are you my daddy?" she asked between sobs. "I'm like your daddy! But Harry is you real daddy! But I’m your daddy that takes care of you okay princess?" he said picking her up. “yes daddy the princess won't cry anymore but daddy what do I call him!?" Darcy said pointing at Harry. “You ask him yourself baby girl." Niall says before we get back to the table.

“Sorry about that! Darcy what do you have to say for yourself?" I say to Darcy.

"The princess sorry for leaving the table without saying excuse me and for screaming at the table. “She says looking like she's going to go off crying again. She is forgiven and we start our meal. Niall and I try to keep conversation between Harry and her just in case we need to run after her again. Niall would occasionally look at me making sure I was ok and I would give him a reassuring look.

“So now that we've had our delicious meal why don't we go out and have some fun like old times?" Louis said. "That sounds great but I have a little one to look after. Ni honey you can go if you want to?!" I say putting emphasis on the honey part. "No it's fine love we can stay home and the boys can go out." he said making me feel happy.

"Oh that won't be necessary I can watch the beautiful princess! I think it would be a great idea to get to know my niece better!" Gemma said looking really excited. Oh how I missed her she was such a good friend. "Gemma I don't want to bother you!" I say. "Oh it's no bother really I think you owe me at least one might with her!" she say raising her eyebrows at me. I nod. And then look at Niall to see if he's ok with the idea. "YOU DON'T NEED TO LOOK AT NIALL IN APPROVAL HE'S NOT HER D-A-D!" Harry said looking upset and annoyed. "He’s been more of a dad than you!" I say in a bit of a whisper but loud enough that he could hear me.

Harry looks like he's going to cry. I hated when he looked like that because I wanted to wrap my arms and hug him. He now looked annoyed and mad. "I'll take Darcy over to Harry's place so that you can change and then we can all meet up at the club." Niall says settling down the tension in the room. I nod and Harry does as well. After talking to Gemma and catching up with her we all get ready to leave. I didn't like not being with Darcy I always checked up on her when I was at work and stuff I just like being with my baby. But I guess one night couldn't hurt and she would be with Gemma who she gotten close to tonight. I say goodbye to her and tell her that I'll pick her up later and she nods and I leave for the house. Why do I'm have a bad feeling about tonight?

******** So thats all for today but ill write stuff tonight and i want to give my bff sam a shout out love ya gurrly!!******