"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 13 ~ home..!

Chapter 13

*****Nichole's POV*******

"To the beach!" Niall said early Friday. We were leaving tomorrow so Niall and Darcy wanted to go to the beach. "Yeah mummy we need to go now daddy already put our things away in car so you need to change!" I got out of bed and Niall was talking to room service."Good morning beautiful!"He said before kissing me. I smile and go in the room to change room I put on my mint green bathing suit on (picture of the bathing suit...) and a purple little dress over it. (Nichole/dress...) I loved the beach it was always one of my favorite places to go and still is or course! We all got in the car after Niall signed some autographs and took so pictures. The fans were going crazy! We were off!

****at the beach****

We finally got to the beach it was the perfect day to go the sun was perfect and the water was amazingly blue! The smell of the beach was great and the warm sand between our toes it was great! Niall and Darcy ran into the water and were playing I was setting everything up. Niall had a call coming in so I picked up the phone and saw who it was as much as I didn't want to answer I did anyway. (Nichole and Harry's phone Convo.)

H: Niall what the bloody hell I've been trying to reach you for almost two weeks! He says almost screaming into the phone.

N: this isn't Niall! I say in the same tone of voice.

H: Nichole? Nichole! We need to talk about what happened at dinner! He said his voice normal tone now

N: there is nothing to talk about Harry your with Caroline and that's all there is to it I understand Darcy and I came out of the blue and put had already started a life! I just wished you wouldn't have made me feel that we had something again!

H: Nichole we...

(End of conversation)

Niall was running towards me with Darcy in hand they were so happy and I didn't want to ruin it so I deleted the call. "Is everything alright love?" Niall asks look at me worriedly. "Everything’s fine I was just playing a game on your iPhone is that alright!" I say since that was the only excuse I could think of at the time. "Of course its fine I have nothing to hide on my phone!" he say then giving me a kiss on the cheek. This is what I wanted to be happy with my kid and my boyfriend who cared so much about us. Some part of me didn't want to go back home because I felt like something bad was going to happen.

 ****** Hours later******

"I think it's time we head back! But first we have to have dinner!" Niall said when he heard Darcy's stomach growl. We went to a pizza place that was on the bored walk it was the best pizza I think have ever had. For someone who was a model I had been eating so much lately I knew that once I got back home I would have to go on my regular diet. We got to the hotel room and I have Darcy a nice shower and she went right to sleep in her new little mermaid pajamas that Niall had bought her. I walked into out room and Niall was on his laptop.

"Is everything alright Ni?" I say cuddling up next to him on the bed. "Everything is perfect!" he said even though his voice was a bit shaky. I didn't want him to be too worried so I didn't say anything else. He turns off his computer and laid it on the floor turned over to me and kissed my forehead. "I hope you enjoyed your trip here!" he said looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "I sure did Ni thank you so much I haven't had this much fun in a long time and it's all thanks to you!" I say then kissing him on the lips. Our kiss got a bit more romantics than usual he put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him so that there was no space between us. Then he started kissing my neck it felt good but for some wired reason I felt guilty for kissing Niall and having him kiss me. And I don't know why I felt this kiss. "Nichole did I do something wrong?" he said looking really worried. I noticed that I was crying. "No Ni you've been more than perfect thank you so much! But Ni I have to tell you something." I say guilty. "What is it love?" he says "Niall today at the beach I said I was playing on your phone but the truth is Harry had called you and I answered the call. I sort of told him to forget about us but what really bothers me is that I lied to you and I'm so so so sorry Ni!" I saw with tears coming down my face.

"Nichole I know you so well that I figured that he must have called and I know you didn't want to worry me. But next time just tell me I'm okay with you talking to him but I don't want you getting hurt or hiding anything from me and I will do the same. Ok?" I nod and wrap my arms around him. There was something about Ni that always made me happy and I never wanted that to end. "Nichole there is one thing that I should tell you first since we aren't hiding anything from each other. There are a bunch of pictures that the papz have taken of all of us that's what I was looking at on the computer. I know you don't like them and I'm sorry I should have just..." I kissed Niall on the lips so that he could stop rambling on about everything he worried too much about us.

"Ni we have to get going I woke up early and put all the luggage and stuff in the car. But do you mind making breakfast because 1: I have to get changed and 2: Darcy and I both prefer your breakfast cooking skills over mine!" I say truthfully. He nods his head and gives me a kiss before running over to Darcy and asking her what she wanted to eat/ order for room service. I had totally forgotten about room service. Oh well Darcy was already changed into a snow white dress that Ni had got her in Disney so I just had to change now. I was wearing a black and white dress with a small red belt and a cropped blazer. I wasn't sure how the weather was going to be back home so I put the blazer on top just in case it was chilly. We eat breakfast and now were at the airport. Tons of fans screaming their heads off and to be honest I was a bit scared. Niall grabbed me close to him with one arm around my waist and the other arm carrying Darcy. We got into the plane and we were off! (nicholes outfit…..)

*********** okay guys this is all for today! ill put more on tom.! please comment,like,and fan! if you have any questions comments or anything please tell me!*********