"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter8 ~"Your my princess"

Chapter 8

Work wasn't that bad but I was dying to spend time with Niall and Darcy!

(Nichole and Nails’ conversation on the phone.)

Nikki: hey Ni, I'm done work did you still wanna go out to eat?

Ni: yeah we are outside waiting for you I took your car since the car seat was already in there is that ok?

Nikki: yup that’s fine I'll be right over bye!

I hung up the phone. Niall was amazing always made me happy no matter what.

I went outside and saw Niall and Darcy in the car singing to some song that I didn't recognize.

They were so cute and Darcy really liked Niall when I would call to check up on her she was playing with him or watching a movie with him. It was great how they got along so quickly. I walk toward the car and Niall sees me and gets out.

"How was work?"

"Good but I'm really excited to spend the rest of the day with you guys!" I say blushing ambit. Why I don't know. Niall smiles and opens the door for me.

"So where are we going to eat?"

"To Nandos of course!" Niall says loudly

"Yeah mummy Nandos!" Darcy says as if I were supposed to know. Well maybe I should since Niall loves it there.

"I'm sorry I should've known!" I say laughing a bit.

We finally got to Nandos for some reason it seemed like a long car ride but the whole ride we were sing and laughing so it was worth it!

"Oh shhhhh I mean oh shot the papz are here!" Niall corrects himself before finishing the first word he was going to say when he saw Darcy in the back.

"We can go home and order food if you want I don't want to make a big deal with papz or anything!" I say worriedly

"No! Its fine Darcy wanted Nandos and so did I so her wish is my command!" he says making me feel better and making Darcy laugh.

"I'm like a princess!" Darcy exclaims

"Yup you are your mummies and mines princess!" I like they way Niall said that it felt good and I don't know why. We get out of the car and I take Darcy's hand she doesn't really like a bunch of people crowded around her. Niall takes her other hand so that its me, Darcy, and Niall. People where asking questions but Niall just ignored them and smiled at me and Darcy!

Once inside Niall put Dar in a height chair and then pulled out a chair for me. I liked this I felt like a little family. No stop what am I saying Niall was just here to help me with Darcy for the day he's not going to want to do this all the time.

"What is?" Niall looks at me questioning the look on my face.

"What’s what Ni?" I try to act confused but Niall knows me way to well.

"You’re either worried or upset about something, what's wrongs?" he says now holding my hand.

"I just don't want to be a bother to you!" I say simply

“a bother what are you talking about?" he says with a puzzled look on his face.

"Nikki I love taking care of Darcy that why I wanted to bring you here?!" wait what he just said?!

"What?" I asked a bit confused.

"Look I got tickets to go to America for next weekend." great someone else who I was starting care about was leaving to.

"That’s great Ni!" I act excited

"So you'll go with!?" he said excitedly

"Wait go with you to America I don't know Niall I...”

"Oh come on you've always wanted to go there and this is a perfect chance and Darcy will go and see new things to please go!" he says then giving me a puppy dog face.

"Niall we can't go!" Darcy says I had forgotten she was sitting right in front of us.

"And why is that princess?!" he asks her

"Because my daddy might come to our house and play with me!" she says

"Darcy about your dad...."

"I'm your dad Darcy! And we are going on a trip you me and your mom!" Niall says cutting me off. Why did he just do that? I look over to him and he gives me the 'we will talks later just play along' looks. I just nod my head.

"You’re my daddy?" my baby says just as confused as I was!

"Well of course and you my princess!"

She smiles and gets back to eating.

********* wonder whats gonna happen on this trip?! dont forget i would love ideas for the next chapters!***********