"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 9 ~Wheres Harry?!

Chapter 9

We finish eating our delicious meal and headed back for the car. The crowd outside was ten times bigger than before. Great and Darcy had just fallen asleep. Niall pick her up and takes my hand so that the crowd wouldn't trample over me. We finally got to the car and Niall was still holding my hand I liked it though I felt very secure when he was with me. He placed Darcy carefully in the car seat so that she wouldn't wake. Then he opened the door so that I could get in the car.

"Okay so I'm guessing you’re going to want to talk about what just happened." he says while getting the car. I nod my head waiting for an answer.

“I’ve been thinking Darcy should a dad someone who will always be there for her someone who will protect her! And I really care about her and since Harry even thought I love him to pieces hasn't manned up and even called you then I thought maybe I should be that person!" he says as if what he just told me were something that I should already know or something.

"And Nichole it's not just Darcy that needs that you do to! You need someone you can trust to be with her sure Liam and Danielle help but they are a couple and they like to be together and stuff. I think you need some sort of support that can help you as well and I want to be that person!" he says his eyes on the road. I start to cry why did Niall want to do this? It came with so much work!

"Don’t cry love!" he says

"Niall thank you I do appreciate everything you've done for me! And you can stop whenever you want no one will make you stay I mean you have a life to." I say

"Yes I do and if you let me then I want you and Darcy to be a part of it! Nichole I want you to be my girlfriend! I promise I'll take good care of the both of you Darcy needs to be happy and she that the people who care about her are a family and they are happy too!" he say while we are in the driveway of my house.

"Your right Niall she does and yes I would love to be you girlfriend!" I feel like such a little kid but I liked it. I’m happy something that I haven't been in a while! I haven't had a boyfriend since Harry and I broke up I didn't think it was good for Darcy or me but now that she's older I think that this might be good for her to have father figure.

"She will probably sleep all night! She's been playing so much that she is tired out by the end of the day!" I say after putting Darcy in her room.

"Aww she is the cuties baby I have ever seen! She looks just like her mummy!" he says before giving me a kiss on the cheek. He was so cuts.

"You must be tired to Ni you've been running around all day with her!" I say yawning a bit myself. I forgot I have to work tomorrow oh I hate photo-shouts sometimes.

"I'm not that tired but you must be! How about we watch a movie again?" I nod my head to his question.

"Oh and I hope you don't mind but I brought a few clothes for the rest of the week since I'm going to be watching Darcy! And then on Friday I'll go home and pack my stuff up because our plane leaves Saturday morning!"