"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 11~ america here we come!

Chapter 11

"Nichole it time to get up love!" Niall whispers in my ear. I look up and he's already dressed and I can hear Darcy eating in the dining room. "I'm sorry what time is it?" I ask looking for the time on the alarm clock. "It’s five thirty and don't worry I wanted you to have much rest as possible!" he says picking me up from out of bed. "Thanks babe I'm going to get changed” I say then giving him a quick peck on the lips. He lets me to my feet and I grab an out of my closet. It a yellow shirt with jean shorts I didn't want to get too dressed up since we were going to be on a plane for a while. (Nichole's outfit.....) I get out of the bathroom and look in the mirror and put on light makeup and don't do anything to my hair since I liked how the waves looked in it.

I make my way to the kitchen and smell chocolate chip pancakes. “Ni this smells really good am I going to get any or are you going to eat them all?!" I say giggling. "You can have some just don't tell the boys!!" he says laughing to. I go over to Darcy who had just finished eating I placed a kiss on her forehead and take the plate away from her and put it in the sink. Niall serves me a plate of food and I eat it in like two seconds it was so good! "I didn’t know you were so hungry!" he says before giving me a kiss. I roll my eyes at and start walking the dishes. I tidy up the house while Ni and Dar are watching television. "Alright everything is in its place should we get going now?" I ask. He nods and we leave the house.

Finally at the airport and of course the papz where there. The luggage was already put on the plane by one of the security guard at the airport. Niall picks Darcy up and hold my hand and we walk into the air plane. I love that Niall just ignored the papz he really didn't care what they thought. Once we got on the plane Niall set Darcy on the seat and she started to watch the movie that was playing which was 101 Dalmatians. Niall then sits down next to me still not letting go of my hand which I didn't mind and we both fell asleep

********hours later********

"Welcome to the United States of America and welcome to Florida! We hope you enjoy your time here!" say the lady through the speakers. I can't believe I feel asleep on that while plane ride! "Ok let's get off this plane then!" I say to Niall who was undoing Darcy's seat belt. He smiles and holds Darcy hand I grab her other hand. We were at the airport and I was so happy I wore shorts because I was so hot here!

"So I was thinking maybe we should go to Disney today!" he says one we were I the car that he had rented to us. Niall was crazy we just got off the plane and he wanted to go to Disney! But I did want to do something exciting today so why not!

"Sounds great babe! Darcy do you want to see Mickey Mouse?" I ask Darcy who was jumping up and down in her seat when I asked her. "Yes mummy please!" she said really excited. "Okay Disney it is then what peer my princess wants she gets! But first let’s go to the hotel and leave our bags there!" Niall said so excited now. The resort we were staying was so amazing it was perfect no it was more than perfect! "Ni you didn't have to get us these rooms really!" I say "I wanted my girls to be happy!" he says putting our bags in our rooms. Niall and I were sharing a room and Dar had her own room.

We settled everything and got in the car and where off to see Mickey Mouse!! The parks where really close. Like two minutes close. We got inside and Darcy saw Cinderella's castle and flipped she was so happy I have never seen here like this.....EVER! "Princess do you want to go see Cinderella?" Niall asks her. She looks up at him her eyes were glowing and she nods her head really fasts. Niall and I both laugh and take her hand and walk over to the castle. Niall buys Darcy a crown and buys me Minnie mouse ears and him Mickey Mouse ears. It was great Darcy couldn't decide which crown she wanted and ended up getting the biggest one on the store. We got all of our pictures taken in front of the castle and with almost all the characters except Mickey Mouse and Niall was determined to find him! "He's probably by the castle!" I say to them while we were eating our lunch. They both nod they were so hungry from all that running around I know that when we get back to the hotel they are going right to sleep.

We finished our late lunch and headed back to where the castle was to see if we could find Mickey and to get good spots for the fireworks show! "Mummy there he is!!" Darcy says pointing to a huge mouse that was standing right in front of the castle! Niall and she went running over to him. Shortly after I caught up to them! They were really fast! We asked the magic pass pictures to take a picture of us three with Mickey and he did. Niall and Darcy where so happy that they got their picture! And seeing them happy made me happy! We got some ice cream and I hadn't noticed how late it was getting! The firework show was about to start! We made our way back and it we had the best spot right in front of the castle! This day was great sure there was paparazzi and sure Niall made us run everywhere in the park until our feet felt like they were going to fall off! But in the end it was all worth it because we all had a great time! The show started and it was great! Niall took out his phone and took a picture of me and Darcy and put 'the perfect day with two perfect girls!' on twitter. After he finished posting it he turned to me and kissed me. I loved it Niall has made me and my daughter so happy nothing in the world could ruin this!