"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter two ~So close!!!!

********* Thanks guys for giving my book a chance im really excited about it! I'll be puttingmore chapters up tomorrow!! I'll be working hard on new chapters tonight!**********

Chapter 2

****Danielle’s POV****

On lord what has Liam done? He knows that Nichole always stops by on the weekends. And if Harry finds out about this I have no idea what's going to happen.

"Liam your home! And boys your here!" I say looking at Liam and mouth the words 'Nichole's here with Darcy ' when the boys aren't looking. Liam catches on and he looks like he was about to faint. "So are you going to let us in love?" Louis says so excited to see me.

"Umm. No I have to make sure the house is umm. Clean wait here two minutes please!" I say as I run off to be Nichole and Darcy were. "Ok go hide in my bedroom and I'll get the boys to leave as fast as I can!" I say very quietly. We run into my bedroom and Nichole looks like she's about to faint and start bawling her eyes out.

"I'm so sorry Nichole I didn't...” "I know don't worry I'm just scared that Darcy is going to hear Liam and start fussing because she wants to see him." Nichole says cutting me off.  "Speaking of Darcy, where the bloody hell is she!?" I say looking around the room.

****Nichole's POV****

SHIT! Was the only thing that went through my mind when Danielle was asking were Darcy was. I look to where the door was and see my little girl heading out the door! Danielle sees her too and runs and grabs her. "Oh no you don't!" she says once she has Darcy in her arms. Thank God! "Listen Darcy you need to stay in here with your mummy because uncle Li has a present that he brought back for you but it's a surprise so you can't go out there until I come back and get you!" Danielle said to my little rebel. "Ooooooh ok aunt Dani, so Darcy has to stay here quietly and uncle Li will give Darcy a surprise!" she says excitedly. "That’s right baby girl" Dani said nodding her head. She walked out of the room and I turned on the television so that Dar could stay quiet. Soon enough she drifted off to sleep.

The doorknob turns and I look up scared that it might be HIM.

"Hey you can come out now they just left." Dani says with a bit of relief in her voice.

I nod my head and walk out of the bedroom letting my baby sleep on the bed. I see a tall familiar figure with his arms wide open waiting for me.

"LIAM! LIAM! LIAM!" I say and jump into his arms. "Liam I was so scared that it was going to be the day that he found out!" I say still wrapping my arms around Liam's waist.

"You and me both!" Liam and Danielle said in unison.

"Group hug!" I exclaimed.

We all hug and I felt like I was safe.

"Thank you guys so much for everything I don't know what I would do without you guys!" I say hugging them tighter.

"Uncle LIIIIIIIIII!"" we all turn and find Darcy running towards Liam!

"Awww babe I've missed you so much!" Liam says picking her into his arm.

"I've missed you to uncle Li! Pwease don't leave again!" Darcy says hugging Liam so tight.

I knew that Liam was like Darcy's father figure. He's been with us since the day she was born he was the one that took me to the hospital.

“I’m never going to leave you De (that's what Liam called Darcy) I just go to work for a bit and then I always come back to see my little one right?!" Liam says playing with her curls.