"Won't stop till we surreder" Chapter 10 ~ Food and sleep

******chapter 10*****

Four hours have gone by and Niall wasn't back yet. I'm starting since I called him a few times and he didn't pick up his phone. All of our luggage was my car and there was enough space so that Niall could put his stuff there as well.

"Mummy daddy's here!" Darcy said really excited. I think she thought he was going to leave like Harry did without saying good bye. I run downstairs!

"I'm sorry I took so long babe it's just that I bought food and cooked it at my house the I packed and then I lost my phone and it turns out I had put it in my suit case and I had no battery and I still don't!" he said apologizing.

"Its fine Ni, so what did you bring anything to eat cause I'm starving!" I chuckle

"I made some lasagna and I brought some wine for us and I brought apple juice for my little princess oh and I made some bread!" he says proudly.

Well dinner was amazing but of course it was going to be amazing I mean Niall can make any food amazing! Darcy started playing in the living room with Niall while I washed the dishes. They were always laughing and playing together I loved seeing Darcy so happy it made me happy! "Do you need any help babe?" The sweet Irish boy asks me.

"No I'm done!" I say turning around and giving him a peck on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me securely t him. I love when he did this. He kissed me and I didn't back away it was great I cared so much for Niall and he's made me so happy lately. "I think Darcy should go to bed we have o wake up pretty early tomorrow!" he says slowly moving away from me. I nod and put Darcy in her pajamas. "daaaaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyy the princess is going to sleep coooommmmmeee say goooooooodnight!" Darcy yelled.

"Coming love” Niall said as he came in the room giving Darcy and goodnight kiss. He sang to her until she fell asleep which didn't take long.

I went to my room and washed off and put my pajamas on which were shorts and a t-shirt. I walk into the living room and see Niall on the couch already asleep. He looks so cute. I sit on his lap and play with a piece of loose string that's on his shirt. As I'm twirling it in my fingers Niall lifts my head up so that I’m looking at him and kisses my on the lips. I had a warm sensation go through body I really did like Niall. "You’re tired aren't you?" I say slowly pulling away. "Just a bit but we can stay here and watch a movie if you want?!" he says always trying to make me happy. "Let’s just go to bed we have to wake up early anyway!" I say. Ni picks me up and takes me to my room just like every night but tonight I just wanted him to stay with me I held on to him so that he could get the message. He pulled off his short and shirt so that he was only in his boxers and lay down next to me. I curled up next to him and instantly fell asleep.