"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 7 ~He's so sweet

Chapter 7

"Mummy I want to watch the little mermaid!" Darcy tells me for the twentieth time.

"Hold on love I have to clean the house a bit." I say picking up someone’s toys that were in the hallway.

"Mummy someone is here!" Darcy yells.

"Okay love I'll be right down." I run down and see three boxes of pizza, two boxes of wings, and chips. And a lot of soda. I walk over to the living room and Niall is on the coach with Dar curled up on his lap watching the little mermaid. They looked so adorable I wanted to take a picture. I grabbed my iPhone and snuck up inane took a picture. Perfect. I set it as my background.

"Hey I wasn't ready for that picture my hair was messy!" nail says chuckling a bit.

"You’ve been hanging around Zyan to much Ni I say." before he got up and gave me a hug. I hugged him back I missed those Horan Hugs!

"We should eat before the pizza gets cold!" he says heading over to where the pizza was after picking up Darcy up into his arms. The pizza and wings were great! And Niall had put Darcy to bed she was so tired out since they were playing so much. I was washing the dishes. "Let’s make some popcorn and we can watch a movie. I brought a few “he says getting excited....again. It was about seven thirty; I could watch one movie and then go to bed. We ended up picking paranormal activity II I hated scary movies and I know that Niall had brought ALL scary movies on purpose. I feel asleep almost toward the end and I was also Niall's lap since I was so freaked out he just placed me there to that I was scared I could just hide my face in his shirt.

He brought me over to my room and laid me in my bed. He tucked me in and made sure I was comfortable and kissed my forehead. "I love you Nichole good night!" he whispered in my ear. "Love you to Ni thanks for always being there for me you’re the best!" I say before falling asleep.

Four o'clock I had to wake up at so that I had time to get changed and everything. Oh I really didn't want to get up I just wanted to stay home with Niall and Darcy and relax like yesterday. It felt so good to have someone I trusted to be here with Darcy and me it felt right. It was like something that was missing was finally here! I straighten my hair and pull out an outfit it was like a zig zag crop top and some skins jeans and one of my hooped earrings. (Nichole’s outfit, hair, and earrings.......). I took out a pair of jeans and a cute little pink top and a hat that mall bought her before he came over yesterday. (Darcy's outfit....). I set the clothes were Niall could see it when he came in the room. I walk out of the bedroom and head for the door and see that Niall fell asleep on the couch and didn't got the guest bedroom. I give him a little kiss on the cheek and he smiles a bit in his sleep. I giggle quietly he was so cute. I head off to work YAYA!.....not!

******** Iknow its short but dont worry ill write more thanks

loves!!!*******