"Won't stop till we surrender" Chapter 18 ~ quick flasback

Chapter 18

Flashback

"Harry your drunk I think you should just go to bed!"

“No I'm not drunk I'm fine I had only one beer!"

"One DOZEN beers and you’re not fine Harry let’s just go to sleep!"

"I love you Nichole I want you to always be mine ok?" he said laying me on the bed

"I'll always be yours harry no doubt about it!"

"I love you Nichole I've never felt like this toward anyone in my life"

"I love you to harr...."

He pressed his lips to mine they felt to so warm. He was laying on top or me now kissing my neck I was playing with his curls. He made his way up back to my lips. Our lips crashed once again. He pulled of his shirt and he leans over to kiss me again he un hooks my bra strap and removes my top. I kissed him harder I love Harry I want to be with him forever he loves me back nothing will ever separate. His the one I want to be with forever so why wait?

Two weeks later

"No Harry it’s not okay I have to go just forget about me never look for me!"

"Nichole wait!"

"No Harry no I don't want to see you again do you understand? NEVER AGAIN!"

How could he do this to me just go out drinking and then snogging with some girl. I thought he loved me he wanted to be with me forever. And this is how he proves it? I gave him everything I had! No this isn't okay! I need to be as far away from Harry as possible!

End of flash back

***************** Its short but now you know how they broke up! ok thats all for today guys! ill see what im going to do about postinga nd  writing more! well enjoy your summer guys Ill be writing more! love yous!xx**************